Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where will we trade our extra items at?

Where will we trade our extra items at?

Has there been any talk about where the trading will move to? I donít use any of the other social media outlets?

lucy

if you want to trade, you will have to start. facebook groups exists. as does discord. start there.

Quote Originally Posted by udderly View Post
    if you want to trade, you will have to start. facebook groups exists. as does discord. start there.
    what Facebook groups are there? And what dicots groups? Without an avenue to trade won’t be playing much anymore cuz it’s just too hard to upgrade on my own

Happy Haven; Level 153 Town 42
    Achievements: 150/150
    kik: happyhavens
    ​My awesome signature by Planck

Quote Originally Posted by cyigeis View Post
    what Facebook groups are there? And what dicots groups? Without an avenue to trade won’t be playing much anymore cuz it’s just too hard to upgrade on my own

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nnouncement%21

HD FB and HD Discord are both linked here...join and once you are able to navigate the sites, you will find other people looking to trade. especially on FB...discord has its own channel for trading.

none of them are as good as the forum one, it needs to be said...i would suggest that it might be worth going to HD reddit and starting a trade thread on there and asking Mods to pin.

ETA - it will be different and yes it means change but, it IS possible to move on from here...and maybe even find something that is comparable...as hard as that may be to believe right now
    Last edited by udderly; May 4th, 2021 at 12:46 AM.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by udderly View Post
    ...HD FB and HD Discord are both linked here...join and once you are able to navigate the sites, you will find other people looking to trade. especially on FB...discord has its own channel for trading.

none of them are as good as the forum one, it needs to be said...i would suggest that it might be worth going to HD reddit and starting a trade thread on there and asking Mods to pin.
    IIRC, prior to 2020, there was a trading thread in the Hay Day subreddit. But trading is no longer allowed on the HD subreddit and an Automod bot has been activated to delete posts about trade requests.

The HD sub is referring players to use Discord for trading.
    https://discord.com/invite/F7Bmubq
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 4th, 2021 at 01:07 AM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

lynn, i'm thinking that with the removal of the forums perhaps reddit mods can be approached to allow a pinned thread that lets people trade...they may well have disallowed it in the past but perhaps they would be willing to revisit and reassess their decision.

just a thought.

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Reddit sub has their own system to avoid scammers, and that is through Discord Server. Pinning a thread for trading does not sound what they would do.

Keep in mind that these trading, or arranged sale like I call it, are not always at free will. Reddit Discord server has different ratio, rule a bout max price, a reputation system after each trade….

On different private FB groups, not the one linked, you can have completely different ratio or price as well.

You could also gather your regular trading and trusted trading friends to form a small chat group (don’t you already use kik? Then Discord is just another chat app) to stay i touch and for future trades. If you are a bit more techsavvy, wander to the discord realm and stay in touch on Discord system too.

I would just sell my extra in shop. Great find for my friends .
    Last edited by meonhoc; May 4th, 2021 at 11:02 AM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    IIRC, prior to 2020, there was a trading thread in the Hay Day subreddit. But trading is no longer allowed on the HD subreddit and an Automod bot has been activated to delete posts about trade requests.

The HD sub is referring players to use Discord for trading.
    https://discord.com/invite/F7Bmubq

And discord is AWFUL!!! You can’t just join and trade. You have t be a level 3 to see the trading thread. And to get to level 3 you have to post and chat. Unfortunately there is only 1 general chat and only about 5 people who chat. I’ve been on it for 2 days now and can’t get even get to level 2. It’s totally ridiculous.
    Last edited by cyigeis; May 4th, 2021 at 08:39 PM.

Happy Haven; Level 153 Town 42
    Achievements: 150/150
    kik: happyhavens
    ​My awesome signature by Planck

Quote Originally Posted by cyigeis View Post
    And discord is AWFUL!!! You can’t just join and trade. You have t be a level 3 to see the trading thread. And to get to level 3 you have to post and chat. Unfortunately there is only 1 general chat and only about 5 people who chat. I’ve been on it for 2 days now and can’t get even get to level 2. It’s totally ridiculous.

Hey there. If you tell me what your nickname is I can help you get to level 3. It won't take that long at all if you actively chat. The requirement may be awful, but making it like that has dramatically decreased the amount of scammers we have to join. Other than that the discord server is a great community just lik here with an abundance of info on there. If you stick around I think you'll come to love it as I have.

Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!

Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

Dairy Delights Owner/Founder

I don’t use fb and discord is nearly impossible to navigate. I’ve tried and can’t figure it out.

I always have tapes, sem and sometimes bolts. I’m always looking for planks. Add me on kik if you think you will ever want to trade. Njoylife10 = kik id

Does anyone use Band to trade?
    Last edited by Njoylife10; May 5th, 2021 at 04:47 PM.