Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Taunting

Taunting

I think it would be kind of fun to be able to taunt your opponent while he is attacking if you are watching the attack. There could be a timer on the taunts so you can't sit there and spam them while the attack is happening, but one or two poop emojis popping up under the eyeball icon would be fun and hilarious. You could even have different taunts that would be exclusive when you buy things so SUPERCELL would make even more money

Forum Legend
    Ask yourself this question: would you want to be taunted? The answer is very likely no, hence why this is never going to happen. Might be fun to taunt others, but not fun for you to be taunted.

RIP forums⚰️

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Ask yourself this question: would you want to be taunted? The answer is very likely no, hence why this is never going to happen. Might be fun to taunt others, but not fun for you to be taunted.
    I'm not one to helicopter my phone across the room when I no star a war attack, so yeah I wouldn't mind the taunts. Or maybe you get taunted and put up a 3 star which is a counter taunt to the taunters.

A lot of taunting happens in Clash Royal, so I don't see why it can't branch over.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexyMcRoid View Post
    I'm not one to helicopter my phone across the room when I no star a war attack, so yeah I wouldn't mind the taunts. Or maybe you get taunted and put up a 3 star which is a counter taunt to the taunters.

A lot of taunting happens in Clash Royal, so I don't see why it can't branch over.
    2 different games, 2 different playstyles, 2 different teams, etc. Apples and oranges

RIP forums⚰️

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    2 different games, 2 different playstyles, 2 different teams, etc. Apples and oranges
    I respect your opinion sir, but disagree, I don't think clash royal and clash of clans are "apples to oranges" both are VS games, both allow spectators, both require strategy, made by the same developer, ect.. I think you would see more people spectating and again, there is more money to be made for SUPERCELL with different taunts.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6

That was the biggest reason I stopped playing Clash Royale.

It made the atmosphere totally toxic (and unfortunately some of that carried over to these forums).

It is something I really don't want to see in Clash, though I understand that some like it in CR.

I respect your opinion sir, but disagree, I don't think clash royal and clash of clans are "apples to oranges" both are VS games, both allow spectators, both require strategy, made by the same developer, ect.. I think you would see more people spectating and again, there is more money to be made for SUPERCELL with different taunts.
    Meh. Not interested in the slightest. Rather than tempting me to spend money, it would make me inclined to take it elsewhere. There's enough toxic, immature behavior out there. No need to add to it.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Millennial Club
    I absolutely hate, despise, and loathe the fact that people can spectate my attacks. Why? Mainly b/c I see it as a violation of my privacy. I didn't give permission for people to view my attacks and for SC to do it has really left a bitter taste in my mouth, and I've come very close to quitting the game over it, but realize that that isn't such a good reason to quit a game over.

Now imagine the kind of loathing I'd have if people could use emojis to taunt me or encourage me? I'd definitely quit the game if those were introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    I absolutely hate, despise, and loathe the fact that people can spectate my attacks. Why? Mainly b/c I see it as a violation of my privacy. I didn't give permission for people to view my attacks and for SC to do it has really left a bitter taste in my mouth, and I've come very close to quitting the game over it, but realize that that isn't such a good reason to quit a game over.

Now imagine the kind of loathing I'd have if people could use emojis to taunt me or encourage me? I'd definitely quit the game if those were introduced.
    LOL!!! A violation of privacy is too funny, an online multiplayer game where no one should be able to see what I do makes no sense

Millennial Club
    LOL!!! A violation of privacy is too funny, an online multiplayer game where no one should be able to see what I do makes no sense
    Players used to not be able to spectate. Spectating was a feature added into the game long after its initial launch; we're talking years after its launch.

When I first started playing CoC, spectating was not a thing. So yes, in fact, when SC added in the ability to spectate attacks, they, in some ways, violated my (and others') privacy.

I rather enjoyed the fact that other players couldn't view my attacks, and now that such privacy has been violated, it does leave a bitter taste in my mouth.