Thread: No option to donate super troops to an exisiting request if you open troops later

No option to donate super troops to an exisiting request if you open troops later

I don't know if this is a bug or not, or if it needs a fix or not. But what I have noticed is that if a clan-mate of mine requests for sneaky goblins and I unlock them(after he has already requested), then the donate button doesn't appear until he puts the request again or I restart my game.
    Is it a bug?
    Last edited by wp007; May 3rd, 2021 at 09:18 PM.

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    In Settings ==》 More Settings, do you have Only show relevant reinforcement request On or Off? If On, disable it and see if that fixes it. What I suspect is that filter is applied at the time the request is posted. At that time, since you did not have those troops, it was irrevalent.
    Last edited by rowman; May 3rd, 2021 at 09:53 PM.

I have always kept that button OFF only.
    About the filter yes you are right, but maybe I guess then team should try to update it for better experience (though it is not a big deal for me to restart the game to be able to donate)
    Last edited by wp007; May 4th, 2021 at 02:35 AM.

Rowman is right about why there is no sending button and it would be nice if this problem get fixed

I’ve seen this happen. It has nothing to do with your “filter requests” button. My guess is when the request is made, it checks the state of those in the clan with the super troop and allows that super troop to be donated. At the time the request is made, you don’t have the super troop, but then you activate that super troop. The request doesn’t recheck to see if you just activated, but it does check to see if those who subsequently log on have it. Reload your game, and you’re good to go.