Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spectating Feature

Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    I get that its not fun but I feel you hate it less if you can't see they are.

I think this idea isn't the right solution. I think just being able to hide the spectator icon would go a lot farther than an option to block people completely.
    this idea will probably be better.

It allows newbs to see how the higher town halls attack, while the higher town halls won't get stressed out after seeing the spectator eye.
    Last edited by blazeaxel; May 4th, 2021 at 04:54 AM.

Made by, Be a Legend

This would be imo the best new feature in a long time. I absolutely hate my attacks being spied on. If I want someone to see my attack, I'll post the replay. And for multiplayer raids, it's additionally annoying because the spy indicator is distracting when I'm trying to plan my attack in 30 seconds.

I would, however, be okay with not being able to disable spying for war attacks. That more tense atmosphere suits war.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    Wouldn't matter.
    My attacks are private to me, thus the ability for people to view my attacks is a violation of said privacy.

The ability to view attacks should be an option that a player can toggle on/off.
    The only time a player should be permitted to view an attack is the person getting attacked in a multi-player attack, regardless if this is toggled on/off.

I realize some players like/use this feature, but for me I don't like my privacy being violated.
    I can understand that attitude in Multiplayer, but it is absolutely not something private to you in Clan Wars.

Again, I can understand not wanting to see the numbers by the eye (or even the eye) even in Clan Wars. But those battales are of very string interest to everybody in the clan, and should be visible to all in the clan.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I can understand that attitude in Multiplayer, but it is absolutely not something private to you in Clan Wars.

Again, I can understand not wanting to see the numbers by the eye (or even the eye) even in Clan Wars. But those battales are of very string interest to everybody in the clan, and should be visible to all in the clan.
    The attacks in war should only be visible once they are complete and not during the attack.

An option to turn on/off live viewing of attacks ought to he added. Thus, those that want others to do live viewing can have it on, whilst others like myself can turn it off.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    The attacks in war should only be visible once they are complete and not during the attack.
    I don't agree with this. It is not uncommon for both sides to be running several attacks close to the end of war, and most clan members want to be able to see what is happening, not just know at the end of the attack.

An option to turn on/off live viewing of attacks ought to he added. Thus, those that want others to do live viewing can have it on, whilst others like myself can turn it off.
    For multiplayer, I agree, this would be a good setting. For clan wars, I don't think so. It is a clan activity, anybody in the clan should be able to see it, live.

Millennial Club
    I war, everyone has an interest so all from both clans should be able to view regardless of your own personal preference. You opt in to war (or if you didn’t opt in, you still choose to attack during the war), you accept the view settings....
    I don’t disagree that during farming hits, the could be an option to hide..
    An option to hide the eye so you don’t feel the pressure could be added, but you could also argue that this is one small thing the opponents could do esp late in war to attempt to apply some passive pressure ....

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

Seeing people are watching the attack is part of the fun, if you are scared to be watched as you one star, then you should try downloading candycrush

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexyMcRoid View Post
    Seeing people are watching the attack is part of the fun, if you are scared to be watched as you one star, then you should try downloading candycrush
    Is that a war based strategy game?

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Is that a war based strategy game?
    It's sort of like war on candy, except no one's feelings get hurt since no once can watch you fail

Fresh Spawn
    Yes, but a feature to turn spectate on and off would be good. Of course there should be limits to it...like only being able to have spectating off for 2, 3 hours at a time and cool-downs for it.