Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement about the Future of the Supercell Forums

ty to the mods from me as well...there were times, when things were busier here, that i didn't agree with their decisions but i appreciated that they put their time in for the community, nonetheless. their dedication was and is, admirable.

i no longer play hayday and have moved on to CoC but, this is where i started. for me the forums will always be the HD forums.

sad to see it all go but, inevitable.

Remembering 8 years of being part of this wonderful forum
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Well, well, well… I’ll be celebrating my forum 8th anniversary this June. My wish is that forum could use a new start, perhaps smaller and with more relevant information. I’m known for walls of text when I post, no way I can fit them anywhere else now .

Anyway, I need more time to gather my thoughts and perhaps work on some information saving plan. Even if we cannot archive the whole forum, we certainly can help you learn how to save your PM, your favorite threads in printable/PDF or other format for future reference.

When you see this, if any thread that you would like to read again later comes in mind, start taking notes of its address. If you need help to locate a specific thread, ask, we’ll figure out how to find them together.

Back soon for detailed instructions.

Be sad all you want, but stay strong and stay safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    You probably remember the closure of the Boom Beach forum, where some members started a community site and were able to transfer threads over with some SC rep help. I wonder if anyone is interested in something like that. It will never be the same as this forum (other platforms haven't held a candle to this one), but it's a way to stay in touch with friends and reference old posts.

I don't have the skills to do this, but wondering what you might think about it.

I knew this sad news would come one day. I want to thank all of the wonderful forumers and friends that I have met here. I love you all . My appreciation for the GASP's and especially the Moderators here is monumental. Thank you all for the countless hours you have invested in this forum. I just can't say enough about all of you
    It would be great if someone can do this.
    Last edited by Gymgirl4a; May 4th, 2021 at 07:52 AM.

Farm Level 204. Town 61.😊
    Please PM for farm ID and KIK for after forum closes.

Sadly to hear. I like this forum to get a lot information which I can not find in the other place.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneRain2019 View Post
    Sadly to hear. I like this forum to get a lot information which I can not find in the other place.
    Absolutely FullAck!

It's a shame, but like Darian[Supercell] wrote, inevitable. The chart is unmistakably.

I'm very sad, too.....
    "Etiam tacere est respondere" [Unknown author]

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    I'm going to post a longer post soon but I am going to miss all of you.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Tahoe, GymGirl,

I’m very sad to inform you that if it is not another official SC forum, I won’t be there.

However, it doesn’t mean you will lose access to my game knowledge. I can’t tell specifically how yet. The Lake Timer will certainly be there next October, no plan to scrap it.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Forum Superstar
    I'm planning to copy over all of the guides and charts and things into Google docs so we can have them on Discord at least. This forum is a wealth of information and it's so sad it will no longer be here
    Started September 2014! Level 100 reached 21/7/2019!
    Level 110 -Town Reputation level 23
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 79/Rep 21~

**RIP forums**

Incredibly sad to hear about this and thanks for everyones input over the years.
    Farm 200 Town 63

Remembering 8 years of being part of this wonderful forum
    Well, well, well… I’ll be celebrating my forum 8th anniversary this June. My wish is that forum could use a new start, perhaps smaller and with more relevant information. I’m known for walls of text when I post, no way I can fit them anywhere else now .

Anyway, I need more time to gather my thoughts and perhaps work on some information saving plan. Even if we cannot archive the whole forum, we certainly can help you learn how to save your PM, your favorite threads in printable/PDF or other format for future reference.

When you see this, if any thread that you would like to read again later comes in mind, start taking notes of its address. If you need help to locate a specific thread, ask, we’ll figure out how to find them together.

Back soon for detailed instructions.

Be sad all you want, but stay strong and stay safe.
    Tahoe, GymGirl,

I’m very sad to inform you that if it is not another official SC forum, I won’t be there.

However, it doesn’t mean you will lose access to my game knowledge. I can’t tell specifically how yet. The Lake Timer will certainly be there next October, no plan to scrap it.
    I hope there is a way to access your knowledge Meo. You have been a guiding light on the forum for me for all these years, I am unsure what I will do but I will keep farming.

Farm Level 204. Town 61.😊
    Please PM for farm ID and KIK for after forum closes.

It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    Tahoe, GymGirl,

Iím very sad to inform you that if it is not another official SC forum, I wonít be there.

However, it doesnít mean you will lose access to my game knowledge. I canít tell specifically how yet. The Lake Timer will certainly be there next October, no plan to scrap it.
    Completely understandable Meo. Thank you for sharing your vast knowledge of the game with us. I have learned a great deal from you and will always be thankful!

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)