Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement about the Future of the Supercell Forums

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.

Important Announcement about the Future of the Supercell Forums

I just read the sad news on the Clash of Clans subforum.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-Announcement
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Tollboothwillie
    Found here for hayday but probably should be in general as a sticky.
    -Important-Announcement%21

Pro Member
    Totally at a loss at this news!

This makes me very sad. I used the forums for many things, ideas and helps.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Well, well, well… I’ll be celebrating my forum 8th anniversary this June. My wish is that forum could use a new start, perhaps smaller and with more relevant information. I’m known for walls of text when I post, no way I can fit them anywhere else now .

Anyway, I need more time to gather my thoughts and perhaps work on some information saving plan. Even if we cannot archive the whole forum, we certainly can help you learn how to save your PM, your favorite threads in printable/PDF or other format for future reference.

When you see this, if any thread that you would like to read again later comes in mind, start taking notes of its address. If you need help to locate a specific thread, ask, we’ll figure out how to find them together.

Back soon for detailed instructions.

Be sad all you want, but stay strong and stay safe.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Good point Meo.

How to save/download your private messages.

Go to your inbox
    Select the messages you want to keep/download.
    Scroll to bottom of inbox to the "selected messages" pulldown menu and you will see options to download via XML, CSV, TEXT. I usually just do text, as it is easier.
    Last edited by ilovehayday; May 3rd, 2021 at 10:26 PM.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

ahhh no

This is very sad, I enjoyed visiting here every day! I wasn't a big poster, but I did enjoy finding answers to some of the little challenges in the game. I feel like someone else said, forums seem to be going away and being replaced by Reddit, etc. I don't have any desire or plan to start using Reddit or Facebook. Hopefully between YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram I will be kept informed about news and updates to the game. Very sad news.
    Started playing 2014

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Well, well, well… I’ll be celebrating my forum 8th anniversary this June. My wish is that forum could use a new start, perhaps smaller and with more relevant information. I’m known for walls of text when I post, no way I can fit them anywhere else now .

Anyway, I need more time to gather my thoughts and perhaps work on some information saving plan. Even if we cannot archive the whole forum, we certainly can help you learn how to save your PM, your favorite threads in printable/PDF or other format for future reference.

When you see this, if any thread that you would like to read again later comes in mind, start taking notes of its address. If you need help to locate a specific thread, ask, we’ll figure out how to find them together.

Back soon for detailed instructions.

Be sad all you want, but stay strong and stay safe.
    You probably remember the closure of the Boom Beach forum, where some members started a community site and were able to transfer threads over with some SC rep help. I wonder if anyone is interested in something like that. It will never be the same as this forum (other platforms haven't held a candle to this one), but it's a way to stay in touch with friends and reference old posts.

I don't have the skills to do this, but wondering what you might think about it.

I knew this sad news would come one day. I want to thank all of the wonderful forumers and friends that I have met here. I love you all . My appreciation for the GASP's and especially the Moderators here is monumental. Thank you all for the countless hours you have invested in this forum. I just can't say enough about all of you
    Last edited by Tahoe; May 4th, 2021 at 12:03 AM.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

This is definitely sad news. I always have a tab open on my iPad, reading news, tips and seeing I am not the only one experiencing an issue. I found a lot of neighbours back when it was still on Game Centre ☺️
    Level 178
    iOS