Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saving?

Saving?

Is there any chance to save the forums? A way to save it? Better advertising of it? Up the amount of threads people can contribute to it? Anything?

Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!

Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

Dairy Delights Owner/Founder

Unfortunately, I Don't think we can save it anymore.

Made by, Be a Legend

Tollboothwillie
    If you read the announcement you would know there isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    If you read the announcement you would know there isn't.
    I did read the announcement, thank you. I also know where there's a will there's a way. And maybe there is a way, but we won't know until we find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzerz View Post
    I did read the announcement, thank you. I also know where there's a will there's a way. And maybe there is a way, but we won't know until we find out.
    Of course there is a way. Simple advertising and actually making community managers have a game forum here would have this place booming in no time.

It’s not a hard fix but it’s also not worth it for the supercell staff. The deal was made years ago and they have just slowly phased us out since.

Tollboothwillie
    Your correct there is a way with a few thousand active daily users that are guaranteed to be on constantly and back dated at least a year all in the next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    But the main factor behind this decision is a simple problem of numbers. Looking at Forum activity over the past 4 years, the amount of daily usage has continued to drop while activity on our other channels continues to rise. This shows a clear preference which platforms our players use to communicate with us. A recently reviewed report of daily forum activity spanning the past few years shows a drastic decrease in the amount of daily activity, number of new posts, and number of daily conversations.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; May 6th, 2021 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmille3 View Post
    Of course there is a way. Simple advertising and actually making community managers have a game forum here would have this place booming in no time.

It’s not a hard fix but it’s also not worth it for the supercell staff. The deal was made years ago and they have just slowly phased us out since.
    That's what I figured too. Advertising the forums can go a long way. Advertise it everywhere. People won't know it exists if it's not being told about.

That's what I figured too. Advertising the forums can go a long way. Advertise it everywhere. People won't know it exists if it's not being told about.
    They used to advertise it like crazy, how else would this place have 2 million members?

They decided it was not worth their time years ago and here we are.

they still advertise, it's just that people didn't like these old school forums and wanted somethin savvy
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot

The plan!

We gather a bazillion signatures on a petition that we then submit to the Finnish Heritage Agency. Our claim is that this site is a place where Finnish gaming market grew to international dominance! Once declared a National Historic Site, it then must be preserved by law!

Gather those signatures!