Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saving?

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    We gather a bazillion signatures on a petition that we then submit to the Finnish Heritage Agency. Our claim is that this site is a place where Finnish gaming market grew to international dominance! Once declared a National Historic Site, it then must be preserved by law!

Gather those signatures!
    That would also work

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    We gather a bazillion signatures on a petition that we then submit to the Finnish Heritage Agency. Our claim is that this site is a place where Finnish gaming market grew to international dominance! Once declared a National Historic Site, it then must be preserved by law!

Gather those signatures!
    LOL, I can't tell if you're being ironic. Will the Finnish Heritage Agency listen to foreigners who are passionate players of Supercell games living outside of Finland?
    [move] Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI [/move]

I liked the forums.

And I will miss them.

But I do not think there is any corporate interest in keeping them. I do understand.

And as I don't really play the game much anymore, I do not know how the social aspect of the game works anymore anyway. I tried coming back but just sitting there waiting for war or for troops to cook is boring, and if I am going to log off and do real world stuff while I wait... does not seem like there is a point to being on at all.

So, I did a solo CWL this week, my first one since like the second month or so? thinking maybe some constant war might get me rolling again. So soon as it starts, I read the forum is leaving. So, pshaw. I skipped my attacks today and yesterday as I feel like there is doubly not much reason to play with no global AND no forums.

That's ok. I survived 2 years of no clash, I can take more.

I understand the interest is low, and there is no financial incentive to start them up again, but darn.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

I started using reddit. I would advise to use the apollo app on iOS. I use the same pseudo.

There I could see that https://wiki.archiveteam.org/ are onto archiving this forum...
    To be continued.
    Last edited by PaluEF; May 6th, 2021 at 08:47 PM.
    The unofficial forum here.
    Discord: Smirk, Supercell.

And it's telling me that things are not the same
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    I started using reddit. I would advise to use the apollo app on iOS. I use the same pseudo.

There I could see that https://wiki.archiveteam.org/ are onto archiving this forum...
    To be continued.
    Was counting on my digital life dissappearance, should I be worried about personal info pertained more than needed.
    Last edited by meonhoc; May 8th, 2021 at 11:22 AM.