Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH Wrecking Event

  1. #1
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    545

    TH Wrecking Event

    I found the event a little difficult to complete across multiple accounts. I did it for my main (blimp + sneaky), but my others missed the BoB. I'm not complaining, its a free book, and it needed to be earned. I just found 20 to be a lot with the time given for this event! How did others fare?

  2. #2
    5 townhalls a day ain't that big of a number, unless you're in LL where number of attacks is limited

  3. #3
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    545
    I know, but it was a busy weekend and I got behind and couldn't make it up across 4 diff bases. So I got the main done and not the rest where I could squeeze in the time. Probably just bad timing for me personally where I didn't have as much game time during the event.

  4. #4
    Open 24 Hours
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Posts
    711
    I did it with 7 of my accounts (out of a total 10). Wasn't that hard though. It took me an hour each for 5 of my accounts. All I did was just sniping town halls using sneaky goblins and jump spells or sniping any exposed town halls using queen.

  5. #5
    GFX Specialist TerMinus Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Also known as 'TP'
    Posts
    1,854
    I completed on 5 accounts,
    used sneaky goblins + rage + Jump + invisibility spell (tried this comp for change)

    If I did you can do it too

    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    I found the event a little difficult to complete across multiple accounts. I did it for my main (blimp + sneaky), but my others missed the BoB. I'm not complaining, its a free book, and it needed to be earned. I just found 20 to be a lot with the time given for this event! How did others fare?

    Forum Signature

    Recruiting-Total Balloony | Forum achievements




  6. #6
    Forum Superstar toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    I am toofinedog wherever I am.
    Posts
    3,347
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    5 townhalls a day ain't that big of a number, unless you're in LL where number of attacks is limited
    Even then, it wasn’t too bad. Usually, I will attack opposite the town hall, so for this event, I attacked the town hall side instead.

  7. #7
    Warriors are OP
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    879
    Completed within a day by just deploying few super gobs and a jump on a base having th reachable.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    I know, but it was a busy weekend and I got behind and couldn't make it up across 4 diff bases. So I got the main done and not the rest where I could squeeze in the time. Probably just bad timing for me personally where I didn't have as much game time during the event.
    I won't call it bad timing as requirements for events aren't for made taking multiple accounts by one player into consideration. If you did it on your main, you did well.

  9. #9
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    I live under the stars
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    I found the event a little difficult to complete across multiple accounts. I did it for my main (blimp + sneaky), but my others missed the BoB. I'm not complaining, its a free book, and it needed to be earned. I just found 20 to be a lot with the time given for this event! How did others fare?
    this season I have already won 67 attacks. It was really easy.

  10. #10
    Super Member ziya645's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    ↑The Forum meme guy.
    Posts
    814
    Training Potion = GG

    Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •