Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement!

Banned
    I've been through this process with hundreds of games to know Hayday is heading towards retirement by 2025...

I noticed over the years within the game itself how bad the traffic has gotten and how it doesn't attract new players for long.

Everything is about Brawl Stars now

Which makes sense... every game comes to an end eventually.

But then again... brawl stars forum automatically linked it to Reddit which is really where all the action is. I use reddit all day long. It's a FAR superior platform to the concept of forums because face it... forums are so 10 years ago...

Move on. Reddit, tik tok, Twitter - best places !
    Last edited by Light1989; May 7th, 2021 at 05:42 AM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #32
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by Light1989 View Post
    I've been through this process with hundreds of games to know Hayday is heading towards retirement by 2025...

I noticed over the years within the game itself how bad the traffic has gotten and how it doesn't attract new players for long.

Everything is about Brawl Stars now

Which makes sense... every game comes to an end eventually.
    Interesting that you "know" this. I am in regular contact with Team Hay Day, and am assured that there are no plans to discontinue the game at this stage.

Please do not spread false information as truth when it is only speculation on your part. Forum members are already upset about the closure, and there is no need to add to their anxiety.

Main forum rule 5: "Do not attempt to claim to represent or speak on behalf of Supercell if you are not a Moderator or Supercell employee. Do not deliberately and/or maliciously spread false information about Supercell games, moderators or employees. Do not spread leaks, whether true or false or unknown".
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

This is so sad :/

Really sad about this. I have read the forums most days for over eight years (I don’t post often). I have found out so many useful and helpful tips to grow my farm. I wouldn’t have gotten this information from facebook or instagram as all you get there are ‘join my hood’ or ‘I want a storage shed for axes and saws’ type posts. I’m not interested in watching videos on youtube or tik tok.

Thank you all for the posts, I will miss it.

Please mods, don''t delete my post. [Main Forum Rule No.6] Can Supercell keep this forum in read-only mode too?

Unfortunately, I stop playing [Main Forum Rule No.6], but game is still very active.
    Last edited by Bakunin; May 8th, 2021 at 09:06 AM.

It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    Quote Originally Posted by meemeeme View Post
    Please mods, don''t delete my post. [Main Forum Rule No.6] Can Supercell keep this forum in read-only mode too?

Unfortunately, I stop playing [Main Forum Rule No.6], but game is still very active.
    Looks like it will be read-only just until August, then no more, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Bakunin; May 8th, 2021 at 09:07 AM.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by meemeeme View Post

FYI, sadly. leaving the forums in read-only mode isn't an option as Darian told us why for those who missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by darian[supercell] View Post
    because of the security concerns mentioned in the post. Leaving them in read only would require the account database to remain active even if posts cannot be made as it's part of the forums software. Multiple countries are starting to open up investigations into various companies regarding account security and given the outdated software we're using for these forums, it's a prime candidate to be investigated. Migrating to a new platform just for read-only posts is simply not a practical solution because of the costs involved in migrating all of the user info, and running numerous security certifications. We tried exploring that option as well.
    Last edited by Bakunin; May 8th, 2021 at 09:08 AM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Sad.

(10char)

Centennial Club
    This forum is the HOME of our beloved game, not any of the social media platforms. This forum is where I go to about everything Hayday, from news about the updates, to recruiting, to issues and questions.

I noticed in the user drop off graph likely coincides with when News was all about pushing us off to Discord, and we too noticed that drop off. IMHO that is an absolutely horrible app and I don’t use it. Nor do I use Facebook or any of the other social media channels mentioned here. A forum by the developer is where we expect to be able to communicate about their app, especially with the developers! Without this forum, I would have quit playing shortly after I started. This is the place with the easy to find and navigate useful information!

This forum has been the link to finding all the wonderful friends I have made over the years. It is unbelievable that we are being cast adrift.

Although a recent addition to the forum I've been reading it for years.

Sad to hear that the forum will be disappearing. Not sure I'll transfer to the social platforms just to find out what may or may not be happening with HayDay. At least here I could to find out what was going on or wrong when new features changed things.