Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar531777 View Post
    So when is the last day of forum?
    The last day of June is the last day people can make posts.
    The forums will be read-only until sometime in August when SC shuts them down completely.

I'm going to miss your anecdotes about working in the film industry and telling us things like about Paul Walker most of all Darian. It has been a pleasure knowing you. I haven't posted much in the last few years but have always checked in. Will miss this community.

Three cheers to Darian the best community manager we've ever known.
    Last edited by Rephren; June 15th, 2021 at 07:23 PM.

Wow! How did I miss this? The drop in traffic is in part because SuperCell has largely fixed a lot of the issues that brought people to the forums, like Legends clouds & war match manipulation. Kudos to the team for listening.

I do wish they'd keep the site up as an archive, since there is some good & relevant info here.

So, will most of the discussions that take place here move to Reddit?
    Leader of Bellum Tigers #2CR0QQC
    Expert Goblin Butterknife Attacker

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefTuk View Post
    Wow! How did I miss this? The drop in traffic is in part because SuperCell has largely fixed a lot of the issues that brought people to the forums, like Legends clouds & war match manipulation. Kudos to the team for listening.

I do wish they'd keep the site up as an archive, since there is some good & relevant info here.

So, will most of the discussions that take place here move to Reddit?
    I think some of the posts will move to Reddit, but I don't think the discussions will. Reddit isn't good for discussions. It is good for other things, but not threads where players discuss back and forth over a period of days or even weeks like we have had here.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    Also, can someone tell the guys running the Discord server that calling the Clan Games News folder "miners network" makes no sense and is user-hostile ? I haven't looked much further...
    Noted. Iíll bring this up with the other mods.

Honestly, itís based off an old reference in the server but I understand why that can get confusing for newcomers.

TH14 | Legion o£ Loons
    Main Account
    -------
    /r/ClashofClans Subreddit | Discord

Kitty
    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    The last day of June is the last day people can make posts.
    The forums will be read-only until sometime in August when SC shuts them down completely.
    Did they tell you?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #857

Quote Originally Posted by Piemanlikespie View Post
    Did they tell you?
    They told all of us actually

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...5#post12812865

Joined this forum back in 2014. Never been a very active member here but always used to check from time to time for news and all.. Will definitely miss this community.

This forum was a good source of game information, probably more applicable/useful than any other topic specific forum I’ve been a member of. A lot of members have put a lot of effort into it. Thank you to those contributors, especially the ones who have been able to do so with composure.

I’m not sad to see it disappear. I reflect fondly to when I started the game in 2014 up until sometime around TH12 or 13. That’s the point it became more burdensome than enjoyable, especially when I looked at the time required to get to that point. It’s been over 6 months since I logged in and the forums disappearing will help ensure I don’t log in again.

Supercell created an excellent game but the way they integrated their income as a tradeoff to avoid aggravation is what finally did me in. The aggravation became too much, the 14 day upgrade barrier should never have been crossed. Heroes upgrading, I never understood why a creator tried so hard to keep people from enjoying their product. They (heroes) are such a huge part of the game. Forcing everybody to be without them for such a large portion of time, while necessitating such a large chunk of money to bypass, just became far too out of sync to be justified. It’s a great model tho, can’t find a game without in-app purchases anymore.

At any rate, thanks for coming aboard Darian, you made it a better place. Thanks to everyone I’ve warred with over the years, and thanks Warios, yours was the most enjoyable clan I had the pleasure to be a part of, especially back in the TH9 days.

Good luck to everyone and enjoy whatever journey you choose, especially the real life ones. ✌️
    Get Those Goblins! The goblins have been gotten! 150/150!
    Release The Beasts: The Beast has been released! Dragon unlocked!
    League All-Star: I have become a CHAMPION!

Woooooooo Yeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Kitty
    Do you guys have plans to end support for devices under iOS 13