Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 869

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement

  1. #531
    Millennial Club mydanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Of course on my Ipad Clashing!
    Posts
    1,231
    Darian will you be running the other clash communities??? I would be even more upset to lose your valuable improvement you have given us to Clash / community / communication and more. I wish you guys would create an official Clash discord rather than just the reddit one. I have no doubt there are plenty of the support crew here that would help launch it. A reddit discord is not the same as an official Clash of Clans discord! No offense to the good folks of reddit. I just don’t want to lose the much anticipated posts of Darian!!!!

    Lethal Relic - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 23!!!

    Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans

  2. #532
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    136
    I doubt Darian will be running the other clash communities as they are not official mediums, but I would expect SC will post information on them if that helps.

  3. #533
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    30.0N
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Btw I don’t know how the guy you’re replying to made Discord work here in China, but it doesn’t work for me. Maybe he’s in different province.
    I do not use vpn and do not want to.The discord server is not stable here.I could open it in Jan and Feb,but I haven't been able to open it since Apr;maybe one day it would be accessible again,like what happened last year.The verify link is related to some specially blocked servers and therefore I can't open it.There's no way to solve this,unless I dig into related books/articles for more knowledge,which is not possible due to limited time, or go abroad myself.So I can just view it sometimes.
    As for my location,I am in ZJ

  4. #534
    A real shame....but are sc going to read all of the thousands of comments on there Facebook posts and the thousands of re tweets ( or whatever its called ) plus never used reddit so I can't comment on that, but does seem that sc are distancing there selves away from a massive part of the community and that massive part spend money on the game....have supercell got to the stage as to think ...WELL WEVE GOT MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SPENDING MONEY ON THE GAME, WE CAN DIAL IT BACK AND WATCH THE MONEY ROLL IN... But maybe I'm being nieve and expecting a huge money making machine to think of the little people

  5. #535
    Millennial Club mydanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Of course on my Ipad Clashing!
    Posts
    1,231
    Darian you reference “Our Discord” but it is “NOT” SC discord it is run by reddit - the big problem I have is you are removing our ability to get information from yourself and other SC team members and even engage directly with you. This shift is pushing your players that have been on this forum for years away and isolation from you all. I do not even see Darian account on ANY of those other platforms you mentioned. So where may I ask will we be able to engage in constructive convo with Darian going forward as a group?????

    Lethal Relic - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 23!!!

    Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans

  6. #536
    Millennial Club mydanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Of course on my Ipad Clashing!
    Posts
    1,231
    Since reading 54 pages of this tragic topic - it seems clear that Darian or any of the other SC team will be involved in any way with the ‘community’ going forward - we can simply read things on fb etc. or watch YT videos but no more interaction. Wonder what this means for Darian who was brought in to be the ‘community manager’ - Perhaps this is all about greed of SC not wishing to spend money of the employees actually TALKING to the loyal players who wish to articulate / exchange with the SC team. The decision to pull the plug on an outdated forum I understand. The ‘unwillingness’ to move to something more modern to keep the communication open I do not understand.

    Lethal Relic - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 23!!!

    Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans

  7. #537
    Forum Veteran GaMe ChAnGeR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,754
    Quote Originally Posted by mydanes View Post
    Darian you reference “Our Discord” but it is “NOT” SC discord it is run by reddit - the big problem I have is you are removing our ability to get information from yourself and other SC team members and even engage directly with you. This shift is pushing your players that have been on this forum for years away and isolation from you all. I do not even see Darian account on ANY of those other platforms you mentioned. So where may I ask will we be able to engage in constructive convo with Darian going forward as a group?????
    He is on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Darian_CoC/

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #538
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig27780 View Post
    A real shame....but are sc going to read all of the thousands of comments on there Facebook posts and the thousands of re tweets ( or whatever its called ) plus never used reddit so I can't comment on that, but does seem that sc are distancing there selves away from a massive part of the community and that massive part spend money
    Unfortunately, the forums, even at the peak, were never a "massive" part of the community. That is a large part of why they are closing them.

    Even at the peak, the forums represented less than 0.1% of players. Now it is less than 0.01%, even including the lurkers.

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #539
    ilovehayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Watching the bumble bees in my garden.
    Posts
    6,445
    Quote Originally Posted by sx0941 View Post
    I do not use vpn and do not want to.The discord server is not stable here.I could open it in Jan and Feb,but I haven't been able to open it since Apr;maybe one day it would be accessible again,like what happened last year.The verify link is related to some specially blocked servers and therefore I can't open it.There's no way to solve this,unless I dig into related books/articles for more knowledge,which is not possible due to limited time, or go abroad myself.So I can just view it sometimes.
    As for my location,I am in ZJ
    Why don’t you want to use a vpn?
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/




  10. #540
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Posts
    4,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Unfortunately, the forums, even at the peak, were never a "massive" part of the community. That is a large part of why they are closing them.

    Even at the peak, the forums represented less than 0.1% of players. Now it is less than 0.01%, even including the lurkers.
    I personally prefer quality over quantity, my good sir!

    I have serious doubts that the “community” Facebook has equals to the community we have/had here. Or any community at all for that matter, as for me, hitting a like button on a meme doesn’t count as community.

    Edit:

    As it was said before, all of us can go for announcements somewhere else, but there’s no other place for the discussions that took place here.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; May 9th, 2021 at 08:57 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •