Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    First of all, Flipse wasn’t the first. Second of all, many of the old regulars stopped posting due to some moderator actions. Personally I had no beef with Ajax (as he was mentioned as example), yet I do have 3 infractions to my name. And I am far from the only person that always tried to be helpful, yet was moderated away from here.

That said, nothing will change, it has been decided. An entire community left in the cold. So long and thanks for all the fish.
    I don't see why moderator actions needed to be brought up now... if that was what truly killed the forums I would be extremely surprised. Anyway, as I have been reminded, this is not the time to be discussing this.

Well, it was bound to happen. Like Darian said, there are other platforms that give you the same content information-wise and are actually more dynamic than a forum.

And while there are also others that gives you the valuable opportunity to engage in discussions with other players (like reddit or discord), I have to agree with Harry (omg just typing it makes me sick) and Flipse. Unfortunately, ppl stopped interacting here due to a few mods behaviour, specially Ajax. A friend that never really interacted here finally created an acc to chip in on a topic and got his account banned after his first post. According to Ajax, he "sounded just like a forumer that had been banned" and he "was probably trying to spam accounts to keep posting" When contested, he said "well maybe youŽre speaking the truth but I canŽt be sure so IŽll keep you banned". I mean, seriously? What kind of behaviour is that? lol.
    So it comes to no surprise that more and more ppl stopped visiting the foruns and when the ones you know and/or interact with stop coming, why wouldn't you too?

Thanks for the good mods, content creators and everyone else that contributed. I should probably blame the forums for getting me to know clowns like Harry, Flipse and Lord SK but hey, canŽt only meet good ppl out here lol.

And congratz Ajax You finally did it.
    Last edited by thibob87; May 3rd, 2021 at 07:16 PM.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    First of all, Flipse wasn’t the first. Second of all, many of the old regulars stopped posting due to some moderator actions. Personally I had no beef with Ajax (as he was mentioned as example), yet I do have 3 infractions to my name. And I am far from the only person that always tried to be helpful, yet was moderated away from here.

That said, nothing will change, it has been decided. An entire community left in the cold. So long and thanks for all the fish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    What's wrong with the moderator actions? (curious tone)
    Folks, I propose we keep this thread clear from such discussions?

EDIT: Nevermind, misinterpreted, don't ask how
    Last edited by Be A Legend; May 3rd, 2021 at 06:48 PM.

Tollboothwillie
    Darian can we now get your ign and clan tag for any update info or questions about updates?

Incredibly disappointed, not only to see the forums go, but because it increases the chance I'll be done with clash too. I'm going to stick it out for awhile, but I'm not sure I'll continue. I will also perhaps give Reddit a try, but the format is very problematic for me. I find it very difficult to have a discussion there.

As for the numbers, given what they are, it isn't a surprise SC wants to let the forums go. I can't help but point out part of the reason for the numbers is due to choices made by SC, though. There was a time when the forum got exclusive information. There was a time when the forum got information first. Now, the forum doesn't get anything exclusive, often isn't first and sometimes doesn't even get the announcements that are found elsewhere. This significantly reduces the number of people that have a reason to come here and reduces it down mostly to two types of people: those with a problem/question and those who want a discussion.

With global gone and now the forums, there really isn't much left I can see for ongoing discussion and debate.

For those with problems/questions, I think they will try Reddit, but I suspect SC support will get even more requests/contacts for things that could easily have been answered here.

Oh well, nothing we can say here will change the decision, so in the end I'll just say thanks to SC for providing so many hours of interest for me. Thank you to the mods for helping to keep this thing running. And, thanks for all of the players whom I have had conversations with over the years. I often found myself enjoying the discussions and debates as much or more than the game itself. I hope along the way I provided help to some and something to think about to others. Thank you!

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Incredibly disappointed, not only to see the forums go, but because it increases the chance I'll be done with clash too. I'm going to stick it out for awhile, but I'm not sure I'll continue. I will also perhaps give Reddit a try, but the format is very problematic for me. I find it very difficult to have a discussion there.

As for the numbers, given what they are, it isn't a surprise SC wants to let the forums go. I can't help but point out part of the reason for the numbers is due to choices made by SC, though. There was a time when the forum got exclusive information. There was a time when the forum got information first. Now, the forum doesn't get anything exclusive, often isn't first and sometimes doesn't even get the announcements that are found elsewhere. This significantly reduces the number of people that have a reason to come here and reduces it down mostly to two types of people: those with a problem/question and those who want a discussion.

With global gone and now the forums, there really isn't much left I can see for ongoing discussion and debate.

For those with problems/questions, I think they will try Reddit, but I suspect SC support will get even more requests/contacts for things that could easily have been answered here.

Oh well, nothing we can say here will change the decision, so in the end I'll just say thanks to SC for providing so many hours of interest for me. Thank you to the mods for helping to keep this thing running. And, thanks for all of the players whom I have had conversations with over the years. I often found myself enjoying the discussions and debates as much or more than the game itself. I hope along the way I provided help to some and something to think about to others. Thank you!
    Hope you keep clashing and find a home in reddit or discord. You-ve always been helpful 2222, thanks for all the posts

Sad

10chars
    Winners Don't Lose!

Those who don't have many abilities tend to complain more

Never forget the good times in the royale subforum, this will sorely be missed.
    -Bah. What are you going to do? We sweeped this place. All you have is your screenshots, and your fancy logistical gimmicks. We have LOGIC. -No. What you have is denial, and hope that when your denial runs out, we will not be standing, and if we are, you will be toasted and disregarded before your computer hits the floor. -that's impossible! Throw evidence-less posts at him! - My turn (*starts posting screenshots*)

Never thought forum would be closed with Darian's presence. He loved it so much.

No idea if Seth (earlier in CR lead) had any role in it😅, CR was the first community to say good bye to forums and he preferred reddit over forum environment.

Either way, sad news😢.

Read only mode? Where can we complain about bugs? And will you be there in any other channels? And what about RvF?