Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement

It must be for the first time but I agree with Harry. I stopped posting and visiting the forums because mods like Ajax start behaving like little dictators instead of shepherds...(and the role of dictator is only allowed to be used by Harry)... a sad day it is indeed but you cant keep the forums alive when there is so much negative focus and users just dont feel welcome anymore. Well, good luck to all of you and many thanks to all the great contributors who tried to keep going till the bitter end.
    Leader of N.O.O.B.
    Full maxed TH12. Started COC in August 2015
    Level 200+ Philosophy... Not rushing, not maxing but just enjoying the game day after day after day after day......Now pushing to see how far i can get...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    On the other hand, I'll be out of an (unpaid) job!
    ... that was (is) appreciated by many! Never forget that...

New Bloke/Chick
    Replying to JusMe's concerns about reddit:

Not entirely sure what you mean by safe and secure but we do not pin (the top two posts) information that's not verified to be official. Users can submit things that aren't true but we remove "official news" flair from anything that isn't within an hour or so of it being posted.

You're correct the CoC subreddit isn't managed by supercell. Id assumed the cost savings and reduced liability are part of the appeal. The subreddit moderators can and do talk to Supercell however if there are issues or concerns.
    Last edited by zaggeek; May 3rd, 2021 at 06:16 PM.

saw this coming, but it's still sad to see this community go down. ty for the memories.

Reaper

​rip forums, ty guys for everything

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipse View Post
    It must be for the first time but I agree with Harry. I stopped posting and visiting the forums because mods like Ajax start behaving like little dictators instead of shepherds...(and the role of dictator is only allowed to be used by Harry)... a sad day it is indeed but you cant keep the forums alive when there is so much negative focus and users just dont feel welcome anymore. Well, good luck to all of you and many thanks to all the great contributors who tried to keep going till the bitter end.
    Ironic. The one who dampens the mood is the one who complains about the "negativity" in the forums.

It was a nice run while it lasted.

Thank you all for the memories and friends made here that ended up carried off-game

Furry Bunny
    JOIN SMIRK NATION: https://discord.gg/hyUS4aa
    Unfortunate but probably inevitable. I have a number of thoughts on the topic, but I'll probably formulate them into something longer later. Whether "later" refers to "later today", "later this month", or "later" as in "long after the forums are archived", I am not quite sure.

It has been fun. Thank you to all who I have had the pleasure of interacting with over the past several years.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Most people seemed to have expected this news, but I honestly didn't .

As many said, the forum community here is extraordinary, thanks the the forumers and especially the mods! It will be weird not to check the forums every morning. It's always been my daily morning routine; checking the Forum Games, Off-Topic, Signature Shop, General.

Darian, if you read this, I agree with Rowman. The Lost Mythical FFF Thread should be ressurected.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Before the burial, will we perhaps see closure for https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...friday+forum?? One last hurrah, one last poll for voting?
    Last edited by Be A Legend; May 3rd, 2021 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    Ironic. The one who dampens the mood is the one who complains about the "negativity" in the forums.
    First of all, Flipse wasn’t the first. Second of all, many of the old regulars stopped posting due to some moderator actions. Personally I had no beef with Ajax (as he was mentioned as example), yet I do have 3 infractions to my name. And I am far from the only person that always tried to be helpful, yet was moderated away from here.

That said, nothing will change, it has been decided. An entire community left in the cold. So long and thanks for all the fish.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    First of all, Flipse wasn’t the first. Second of all, many of the old regulars stopped posting due to some moderator actions. Personally I had no beef with Ajax (as he was mentioned as example), yet I do have 3 infractions to my name. And I am far from the only person that always tried to be helpful, yet was moderated away from here.

That said, nothing will change, it has been decided. An entire community left in the cold. So long and thanks for all the fish.
    What's wrong with the moderator actions? (curious tone)