Page 76 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuney View Post
    Can I get a shout-out reply from Darian before the forum closes? Would love to screenshot it for a memory. Ive been Clashing since 2013!
    Id love a group picture and an autograph

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I’d love a group picture and an autograph
    I found a group picture but no signature. Please click link below for the blog written by the Supercell CEO. Scroll down as the group picture is somewhere in the middle. Like Waldo, Darian is hard to find.

https://supercell.com/en/news/10-lea...10-years/7436/
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 22nd, 2021 at 04:18 AM.
    [move] Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI [/move]

Trainee
    Soon the time will come when you make a post about coc, "this is our last TH update, thank all, blah blah blah....
    Because you can't introduce a town hall level every half a year and increase upgrading time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alirao View Post
    Soon the time will come when you make a post about coc, "this is our last TH update, thank all, blah blah blah....
    Because you can't introduce a town hall level every half a year and increase upgrading time.
    They will hit a balance point where they won’t increase upgrade time for new upgrades.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

In reference with above 2 posts:-
    If there would be something like this (hope after many years) , I wish they would not shut down the servers. And we can enjoy our last TH forever (maybe TH50 ) 😁
    Last edited by PKapoor; May 22nd, 2021 at 04:57 PM.

Time will tell!

So sad!!!!!!!!

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    I hope Supercell will at least give us a specific day and time soon.

Not at all surprising, I used to be an avid user of the forums but the interaction with users just went downhill drastically, events for forums dropped to nothing, us being able to get news on the updates first disappeared, and of course the game becoming even stale and dull, Iv played for 7 years and still do but it does feel as much as a chore then fun, beginning of the end.

Trainee
    When will it end? Any news.

Quote Originally Posted by dkwalabase View Post
    When will it end? Any news.
    here ya go

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Dear Forum Community,

So what are the next steps?

At some point in June, the Forums will switch to Read-Only mode. Once weve gone to Read-Only, no new posts will be able to be made and the Forums can only be read. This will hopefully give individuals a chance to archive any posts they wish to be cataloged for future reference.

Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220