Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 866

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement

  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    maybe to add discord there, there's r/coc discord
    Supercell would probably lose players by advertising it, some interactions in that server have made me want to quit multiple times despite not affecting the game at all. Negative negative negative.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #502
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    adieu farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye
    Posts
    12,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    Then, heaven firbid, someone chimes in they
    dislike Builder Base and the entire forums gets banned...

    Oh, nevermind
    Was that really necessary ?

    It has always been OK to criticize the builder base as long as it was CONSTRUCTIVE.
    It has NEVER been OK to bully or ridicule people who like builder base who genuinely come to post here and face the forum lynch mob like yourself taking every damx opportunity to express just how bad builder base is and none of it was constructive.
    You have been told this countless of times.
    What is so bleeping hard to understand here ?
    Do you even realize how many people didnít want to post about builder base and ask questions or seek advice ? How many felt bullied because of people like you ?

    You have been very toxic towards builder base. You have been the topic of countless discussions. We have turned a blind eye a lot of times because another infraction would be the one to push you over the edge.
    We have said it on many occasions, we never enjoyed banning people and weíve really tried to save many. The fact that this account of yours is still here to post such nonsense is living proof of that.

    Get the hell hell over yourself why donít ya.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  3. #503
    Forum Superstar toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    I am toofinedog wherever I am.
    Posts
    3,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Always welcome to continue your mod carreer in the Forums Discors Server (the one in the sticky).

    Keep in mind that it is only the ones who don't like your actions who speak up. The large majority does really appreciate the mod team's efforts. It only doesn't always seem like it.
    I’d like to see (more of) the forum mods come over to be part of our new discord community, but I don’t necessarily think they need to be automatically appointed moderators there too unless they apply to and are approved to become one.

    Maybe a special role that designates them as a former forum mod like they do with game specialists here, because it is a title still worthy of distinction for their contributions here.
    Last edited by toofinedog; May 8th, 2021 at 12:07 AM.

  4. #504
    Forum Champion Martvol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Was that really necessary ?

    It has always been OK to criticize the builder base as long as it was CONSTRUCTIVE.
    It has NEVER been OK to bully or ridicule people who like builder base who genuinely come to post here and face the forum lynch mob like yourself taking every damx opportunity to express just how bad builder base is and none of it was constructive.
    You have been told this countless of times.
    What is so bleeping hard to understand here ?
    Do you even realize how many people didnít want to post about builder base and ask questions or seek advice ? How many felt bullied because of people like you ?

    You have been very toxic towards builder base. You have been the topic of countless discussions. We have turned a blind eye a lot of times because another infraction would be the one to push you over the edge.
    We have said it on many occasions, we never enjoyed banning people and weíve really tried to save many. The fact that this account of yours is still here to post such nonsense is living proof of that.

    Get the hell hell over yourself why donít ya.
    First. I deleted that before I read your reply. Now sorry I did.
    I, in that post didn't say I disliked BB. You read that in. Yes, I dont care for it but do not read into what people say what is not there.
    Last edited by Martvol; May 8th, 2021 at 12:13 AM.

  5. #505
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    First. I deleted that before I read your reply. Now sorry I did.
    I, in that post didn't say I disliked BB. You read that in. Yes, I dont care for it but do not read into what people say what is not there.
    Give me a break. We do have memories and you have been one of the very vocal against bh and have tended to jump,in negatively in builder base posts just because. Not the only one by far, but a prominent one. Hell, it felt like it wasn't safe to post in the freaking BUILDER BASE forum without a horde of burn the boat trolls jumping in. There was no need for your original post. Just as there was no need for the toxic hashtagers harrowing people who actually liked the builder base. I think we can both agree that it was a dark time on the forums although from rather different points of view. No need to revive it.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #506
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    adieu farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye
    Posts
    12,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    First. I deleted that before I read your reply. Now sorry I did.
    I, in that post didn't say I disliked BB. You read that in. Yes, I dont care for it but do not read into what people say what is not there.
    When I clicked reply with quote your post was still very much on the forums (when a post is deleted I can’t just reply with quote directly and would need to use other tools first) and not deleted but ok after my reply I hadn’t seen you’ve deleted it yet.

    Nevertheless I’m certainly not imaging things or seeing things that aren’t there or reading things that aren’t there. So don’t even go there.
    You have made your opinion on builderbase perfectly clear and shouted it off rooftops so it didn’t escape our attention. You can’t blame us for noticing it since you were extremely vocal on it a long time.

    Or was this post written by a doppelgšnger? To name one example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    The problem has always been it exists.
    Or do you want to discuss that toxic builder base signature if yours which we removed a while ago.

    So don’t tell me I’m imagining things.
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; May 8th, 2021 at 12:17 AM.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  7. #507
    Forum Champion Martvol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    When I clicked reply with quote your post was still very much on the forums (when a post is deleted I canít just reply with quote directly and would need to use other tools first) and not deleted but ok after my reply I hadnít seen youíve deleted it yet.

    Nevertheless Iím certainly not imaging things or seeing things that arenít there or reading things that arenít there. So donít even go there.
    You have made your opinion on builderbase perfectly clear and shouted it off rooftops so it didnít escape our attention. You canít blame us for noticing it since you were extremely vocal on it a long time.

    Or was this post written by a doppelgšnger? To name one example.


    Or do you want to discuss that toxic builder base signature if yours which we removed a while ago.

    So donít tell me Iím imagining things.
    I said I deleted before I read your reply. I know if you have it to reply to it is still there. Changing my words again.

    The problem is it exists. As I have always said it was a drain on dev resources. That has been agreed to by many. And it is truth.

    Its creation really hurt the main base.
    Last edited by Martvol; May 8th, 2021 at 12:25 AM.

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #508
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    adieu farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye
    Posts
    12,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Give me a break. We do have memories and you have been one of the very vocal against bh and have tended to jump,in negatively in builder base posts just because. Not the only one by far, but a prominent one. Hell, it felt like it wasn't safe to post in the freaking BUILDER BASE forum without a horde of burn the boat trolls jumping in. There was no need for your original post. Just as there was no need for the toxic hashtagers harrowing people who actually liked the builder base. I think we can both agree that it was a dark time on the forums although from rather different points of view. No need to revive it.
    I cant begin to explain how many PMs and reports we received from people who would like to have a builder base discussion but were afraid to or threads were derailed and people were discouraged to continue. Even to the point of fights and ridiculing through PM etc etc from the burn the boat crowd. It was awful.

    The thing is I can even understand some of the dislike for BB, itís not my favorite part of the game either. We never said people have to like it or even be positive about it but merely to respect the fellow clashers who do.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #509
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    adieu farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye
    Posts
    12,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    I said I deleted before I read your reply. I know if you have it to reply to it is still there. Changing my words again.

    The problem is it exists. As I have always said it was a drain on dev resources. That has been agreed to by many. And it is truth.

    Its creation really hurt the main base.
    Im not going further into this distraction game.
    No itís not the truth, its your truth. And Iím certainly not going to discuss the whole pros and cons of BB. Thatís not the point here.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  10. #510
    Forum Veteran Cilakila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Not in global. Pshaw.
    Posts
    1,819
    If I may?

    Though we got some beef going on, I think this is what I like about the forums. Passion for a game. A silly game that I, after all this time, still am terrible at playing. I was always a better clan recruiter and clan chat mover than actual war success.

    But i loved it, and in the forums was a bunch of silly peeps like me that were ok with passion for a game cause they had it too. Anywhere else... well, not the same.

    I love the passion. It's a game. And we care. A wonderful distraction from real life

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •