Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar531777 View Post
    So when is the last day of forum?
    The last day of June is the last day people can make posts.
    The forums will be read-only until sometime in August when SC shuts them down completely.

I'm going to miss your anecdotes about working in the film industry and telling us things like about Paul Walker most of all Darian. It has been a pleasure knowing you. I haven't posted much in the last few years but have always checked in. Will miss this community.

Three cheers to Darian the best community manager we've ever known.
    Last edited by Rephren; 1 Day Ago at 07:23 PM.

Wow! How did I miss this? The drop in traffic is in part because SuperCell has largely fixed a lot of the issues that brought people to the forums, like Legends clouds & war match manipulation. Kudos to the team for listening.

I do wish they'd keep the site up as an archive, since there is some good & relevant info here.

So, will most of the discussions that take place here move to Reddit?
    Leader of Bellum Tigers #2CR0QQC
    Expert Goblin Butterknife Attacker

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefTuk View Post
    Wow! How did I miss this? The drop in traffic is in part because SuperCell has largely fixed a lot of the issues that brought people to the forums, like Legends clouds & war match manipulation. Kudos to the team for listening.

I do wish they'd keep the site up as an archive, since there is some good & relevant info here.

So, will most of the discussions that take place here move to Reddit?
    I think some of the posts will move to Reddit, but I don't think the discussions will. Reddit isn't good for discussions. It is good for other things, but not threads where players discuss back and forth over a period of days or even weeks like we have had here.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    Also, can someone tell the guys running the Discord server that calling the Clan Games News folder "miners network" makes no sense and is user-hostile ? I haven't looked much further...
    Noted. Iíll bring this up with the other mods.

Honestly, itís based off an old reference in the server but I understand why that can get confusing for newcomers.