Page 59 of 85 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement

New Bloke/Chick
    No need for a community manager now I would think, Reddit , Facebook and Twitter are a free for all

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I've been trying both out the last few days.

For me, I think Reddit is better, though I still don't think it will ever meet my preferences as well as the forums.
    IMO reddit is the worse out of it and discord. Firstly prolly due to the fact it lags way more than discord does. Second it's a weird format, it's not that casual chatting or really sophisticated chatting (discord, forum). It's for the most part different topics dropped in a humoungous ocean
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I tried to find the thread concerning closure of the forums on Reddit - couldn’t do it... Not with google search, not scrolling down through the “hottest”, not by checking the activity of the mods.

So no... Thank you, but no...

Maybe I’m just dumb, but never before have I had this problem with the forums.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    IMO reddit is the worse out of it and discord. Firstly prolly due to the fact it lags way more than discord does. Second it's a weird format, it's not that casual chatting or really sophisticated chatting (discord, forum). It's for the most part different topics dropped in a humoungous ocean
    The bold part is what I found discord to be.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I tried to find the thread concerning closure of the forums on Reddit - couldn’t do it... Not with google search, not scrolling down through the “hottest”, not by checking the activity of the mods.

So no... Thank you, but no...

Maybe I’m just dumb, but never before have I had this problem with the forums.
    How about searching Forum on the subreddit itself? The first result is the thread you are looking for.

These forums will be missed. I have a reddit account but find it too confusing. Discord is an instant messaging platform and it's impossible to keep track of discussion.

What bores me the most is that this is/was the only channel publicly acknowledged for player to developer feedback. The social media platform are OK for announcements and hype. I follow the twitter account, while I cannot bother using facebook or any other social media (I'm obviously in the older player range).

One thing i dont understand. Bugs and such, opinions are not gonna be available to adress anymore.

The Super Cell is gonna cut contact with players preety much and do as they want. Its making their life easier but for us a player is just silence hoping they do a good job.

Im not a big fan of the forum, but the fact that they are creating more distance between players and themselves is just sad.
    Last edited by dpgza; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    The bold part is what I found discord to be.
    well everyone has opinions. The only reason here i'd say discord is better because discord can be neatly diversified into different channels, like volleyball, baseball,football,cricket etc. And also you can have restricted access, I dont' find it in reddit
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    How about searching Forum on the subreddit itself? The first result is the thread you are looking for.
    Remarkable. I couldn't find it either this morning, but now I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    well everyone has opinions. The only reason here i'd say discord is better because discord can be neatly diversified into different channels, like volleyball, baseball,football,cricket etc. And also you can have restricted access, I dont' find it in reddit
    Well they don't have option similar to subforums but they do have option similar to threads. So yeah, it depends on what we are looking for.

Had no idea about restricted access because I never felt the need of it. That's good to know