Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement

Sad to know forums are getting closed. Thou I don't post much I read most of threads & learnt so much about the hidden aspect games n cool strategies.. thanks for that... I'll be missing the read for sure...

Having said that, How about occasional events being conducted? Ll they stop or continue in new social media alternatives provided?
    Like finding Easter eggs, come up with creative defended, stars count during some events to be guessed etc.... Pls continue those events, it was lot of fun..

Will be around wherever Smirks are. *Hugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    End of the month just before Finland goes on summer break. We'll be able to squeeze out the June update on the Forums as one of the last send-offs.
    I will endeavor to keep the forums going as long as I possibly can.
    YAY! Thank you.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

you THE man, darian

Goodbye forums, I know you tried your best, darian.
    Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p

It'd be cool if there was some sort of in-game sendoff/tribute, to send the forums out with a bang rather than with a whimper.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenGen View Post
    Any chance that another of the last hurrah's could be asking the Dev's to alter the training queue for siege machines to replace the one you've used as opposed to the next in line. I'd almost forgive SC for closing the forums if they did that QoL change.
    Almost 
    A gate feature in the queue would accomplish that...so that troops in front of the gate automatically load into the camps, anything behind the gate has to be manually moved in front of the gate.

I would forgive Supercell if they added this feature...of course, I am the forgiving type...and nothing really to be forgiven...what was I saying again?

End of the month just before Finland goes on summer break. We'll be able to squeeze out the June update on the Forums as one of the last send-offs.
    Will be happy to see New troop to spam as now yetis and electro are boring for me
    Maybe new air troop
    Also waiting for few new super troops if any

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #797
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgePatton View Post
    It'd be cool if there was some sort of in-game sendoff/tribute, to send the forums out with a bang rather than with a whimper.
    If I have the bandwidth, we'll do one last Forum contest with multiple prizes. If I can, I'll try to include some extra merch but no guarantees on that one. Gems for sure though, if I can get the contest going in time.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #798
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    YAY! Thank you.

Oh what's that Mr. Legal Team? I thought you meant the forums would be closing June of 2022. I'm so sorry, I must've gotten the calendar dates wrong.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

As someone who was a part of the first F&F film, this one hits especially hard as I knew the late Paul Walker. Not particularly well, but worked with him on the set of the film. He genuinely was one of the nicest, warmest actors I'd ever met. His death was incredibly sad, like any death is, but the loss of such a wonderful person was really tragic.
    This is a big reveal!
    You were part of the first f&f part (*^^*)

Centennial Club
    Still hoping to get a shout-out reply from Darian so I can screenshot it and keep it as a memory before the forum closes.