Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    They barely know what to do with one of me, and you want more?
    Oh, more of you would be awesome! Can you make that happen?

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #632
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Oh, more of you would be awesome! Can you make that happen?
    You'd have to ask my parents.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Lol now this does put a smile on my face

I'd rather put you through a clonin machine
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Or we could try parallel universe where Darian is king of some fancy elven kingdom and has a cool fantasy name of Nairad

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Heck no - two originals is much better

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #637
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Or we could try parallel universe where Darian is king of some fancy elven kingdom and has a cool fantasy name of Nairad
    I'm not sure if you're aware that a Nairad actually exists. My brother made the Nairad a monster in an old Sega Dreamcast game just to troll me.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I'm not sure if you're aware that a Nairad actually exists. My brother made the Nairad a monster in an old Sega Dreamcast game just to troll me.
    Haha I never knew! Thatís hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    As much as I agree with you that losing the Forums people will have little impact on the financial gains for Tencent, but the greatest impact will be the loss of quality knowledge and caring the game has ever had.
    Like I said earlier in this post, quality over quantity sometimes should be considered, especially when you are already making millions if not billions of dollars. The Forums group has had discussions that have brought to light invaluable information that will be lost, of course I guess they can try to get a meme or a gf from some other social media site to supplement it.
    I agree with this - for example, take the "fix the clouding" thread from a few years ago, that ultimately led to Operation Blue Skies. While I know OBS wasn't taken directly from the forums, it was valuable insight on what was and wasn't acceptable to the player base. Lots of great, varied ideas were discussed until it was determined whether they could or couldn't hold water.

I wonder, has anything (outside of the SC offices) given as much to the game, as that thread alone?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I agree with this - for example, take the "fix the clouding" thread from a few years ago, that ultimately led to Operation Blue Skies. While I know OBS wasn't taken directly from the forums, it was valuable insight on what was and wasn't acceptable to the player base. Lots of great, varied ideas were discussed until it was determined whether they could or couldn't hold water.

I wonder, has anything (outside of the SC offices) given as much to the game, as that thread alone?
    I second this, and there were numerous other threads and ideas that contributed to the development of the game that came from the forums.