Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Piemanlikespie View Post
    Do you guys have plans to end support for devices under iOS 13
    https://clashofclans.com/blog/news/e...ndroid4_4.html

They ended support for ios 10 at the end of last year. I would guess ios 13 has a while.
    Last edited by Wachichi; June 21st, 2021 at 07:13 AM.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The rewards are always posted on Twitter at the same time as the forums, as well as reddit and Facebook.
    no twitter, instagram, reddit is full of totally stupid childish posts so I avoid...
    so what's left? Fb only? Clan games start in 20 hours and no info sofar, and we must make some decisions now based on rewards...

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #863

Quote Originally Posted by opap View Post
    no twitter, instagram, reddit is full of totally stupid childish posts so I avoid...
    so what's left? Fb only? Clan games start in 20 hours and no info sofar, and we must make some decisions now based on rewards...
    What decisions can possibly need to be made this early?

Sorry, but I genuinely can't think of any decisions that cannot be made as late as the first day or so of the games, unless you have all your builders finishing too close together. Even then, it is only a decision about whether you need to use some item in order to make room for another.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #864

You posted this after the Clan Games rewards were already posted, so I'm not sure what you mean by "no info so far".
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    No comment on the Gram, Reddit, or FB atm. But I'd like to comment on Twitter. For those who don't know, we don't need to create a Twitter account to read tweets such as announcements about clan games. Click or tap link below to see that the Clan Games rewards were posted about 5 hours ago.

Clash of Clans (@ClashofClans) / Twitter

==Lynn==
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 21st, 2021 at 05:54 PM.
    [move] Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI [/move]

Pro Member
    This is so sad

I usually come to the forums during update times only for early sneak peeks and update discussions.

I get it why this decision was made. I will miss all fellow forum members. For me the best part of the forum was to be able to engage with our community manager Darian and annoy the hell out of him

Best of luck in the other platforms.
    Last edited by Starfishlol; June 22nd, 2021 at 03:10 PM.

Avoiding twitter,instagram,facebook,reddit is your choice. Discord is also an option. You can watch posts without making an account on twitter or reddit, so that
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Pro Member
    Decided I would look into discord. Installed, first thing they asked was phone number. Uninstalled!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    Decided I would look into discord. Installed, first thing they asked was phone number. Uninstalled!
    I was asked email, not phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    Not a requirement to use the platform. All you need is a throwaway email address you can verify.

TH14 | Legion oŁ Loons
    Main Account
    -------
    /r/ClashofClans Subreddit | Discord