Page 44 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement

Hello???.... anybody still here???......HELLLLLLOOOOOOOO!!! Darian? Ajax? Fin?.......hello?......
    Leader of N.O.O.B.
    Full maxed TH12. Started COC in August 2015
    Level 200+ Philosophy... Not rushing, not maxing but just enjoying the game day after day after day after day......Now pushing to see how far i can get...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipse View Post
    Hello???.... anybody still here???......HELLLLLLOOOOOOOO!!! Darian? Ajax? Fin?.......hello?......
    Yh. I'm still here.

Centennial Club
    floating in the Black Forest CoC - Sphere
    Yes, that's exactly what happens when you spread out / get bogged down on many platforms. Supercell's own platform was neglected in favor of the many other (sometimes suspect) platforms. There people can get rid of their toxic posts / comments better (because they are uncontrolled).
    And it is also much cheaper if you no longer have to moderate your own forum. The problem is simply shifted, scattered in various media on the Internet!

Bravo Supercell! Well done! By bye, account closed!

Millennial Club
    I'd say it's safe to assume clan chat will be removed in the next few years too. No I'm not being sarcastic. This game used to be really social in the TH snipe days. SC just doesn't seem to want coc to be a social game.

I won't miss the forums personally. Lucky if I come here once a month now. There's the "person" here on the forums that makes this place into an unpleasant experience. I'm sure many know who I’m referring to.

For Reddit and the other platforms: I strongly suggest being cautious who/if you recruit as staff from the forums.

Forum Superstar
    So, just went to the discord that Darian mentioned earlier. I now know where global still lives and with even less moderation. Didn’t take me more than 30 mins of exploring all the channels there before I remembered how bad global actually was and subsequently deleted that server. Final straw there was some genius named something like 5Inches talking about his package and looking for girls.

Now I am even more disappointed that this forum will come to an end...along with intelligent conversation apparently as well.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesnít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by ayih View Post
    I'd say it's safe to assume clan chat will be removed in the next few years too. No I'm not being sarcastic. SC just doesn't seem to want coc to be a social game.
    Not sure why but it seems like somehow I agree with this part. And that's scary.

Millennial Club
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Now I am even more disappointed that this forum will come to an end...along with intelligent conversation apparently as well.
    ... you have to admit, that some days it was only semi-intelligent! But even that could be quite fun!

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #438
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    So, just went to the discord that Darian mentioned earlier. I now know where global still lives and with even less moderation. Didnít take me more than 30 mins of exploring all the channels there before I remembered how bad global actually was and subsequently deleted that server. Final straw there was some genius named something like 5Inches talking about his package and looking for girls.

Someone should probably tell that person to try the Hay Day game as that has a totally different demographic to the clash game a his risk of running into a sword match is much higher in the clans crowd

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I tried the Reddit platform and extremely uncomfortable using it.

We have to face facts, China and Chinese owned companies ultimately will stifle freedom of expression and chat.

Look at what's happened to the world? I mean c'mon people.

GB

Hereís something I saw in the game that got me scratching my head a little. It looks like thereís a spot for a sixth social platform in this little area, except there isnít anything there.