Page 14 of 90 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Important Announcement

So where are we going to report bugs and suggest new ideas in future?

You will be missed Forums!

It is now the time to start Operation Liberandum. Pack the most important things up forumers. We need to preserve them, not just in our memories, but in any other place associated with Clash of Clans/Hay Day. We must never lose what united us. Stay strong forumers.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #133
    Quote Originally Posted by nagarcoc008 View Post
    They don't want to accept it, but deep down they know it clash is dying. Security reasons always there when u use Mobile in any platform ,app etc. First they took down Global now forums, without having an opinion poll.I have been playing the game since 2017 , it's the first time i am seeing more players quiting the game after the Major town hall update.All of my friends left coc.New concept like CWL is demand of the hour.Town halls will be keep coming but it's the new game concept , events that players love.
    Sorry to burst your conspiracy bubble, but Clash's numbers are at the highest they've been since 2015. The closure of the forums has nothing to do with the game, game development or anything else other than the fact that only a few hundred people use the forums every day and that number keeps dropping while other platforms are increasing in daily users.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Sorry to burst your conspiracy bubble, but Clash's numbers are at the highest they've been since 2015. The closure of the forums has nothing to do with the game, game development or anything else other than the fact that only a few hundred people use the forums every day and that number keeps dropping while other platforms are increasing in daily users.
    Why has Supercell stopped promoting the forums over the years then? You guys promoted other platforms over the years at the expense of this one and you point to those declining numbers like it wasn’t to be expected by doing those things.

Quote Originally Posted by JtB View Post
    Why has Supercell stopped promoting the forums over the years then? You guys promoted other platforms over the years at the expense of this one and you point to those declining numbers like it wasn’t to be expected by doing those things.
    This ... exactly this ... combined with other factors already mentioned

Senior Member Imjustaboutokinwar's Avatar
    Very sad overall. From lurking and copying a Th8 farm base (great base btw, still searching for it for a new mini), to finally joining. I am quite shy so don't post too much.

But joining here led me to joining Goat Herd, forum members (incl. mods) joining our clan, doing 50 v 50 wars for our 900th and 1000th wars with forum members I met along the way, doing Forum vs EYG and Reddit vs Forum. And I am quite a newbie compared to some of the lovely people I have met along the way.

I am on the reddit discord (some reminds me of global), but it (and reddit itself) is not as clean and I really thought after the success of forum AMA that it would flourish.

I do believe forum has been over policed (I look at reddit moderation on discord and it seems to work), but that is in the past I guess.

An official discord would have been nice, and not too sure why dismissed, on the assumption it has been considered.

I hope if we get the last R v F war sorted in time, forums will definitively decide the issue. This time with no comeback

Come swing your pants at Very Hard. We love Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows

Thanks to TerMinus Prime for signature.

Quote Originally Posted by JtB View Post
    Even before I was an active contributor on the forums, I always went to the forums during update season for the forum exclusives. Since they stopped doing that (a while ago), there wasn’t really a need to come to the forums to see the same information I could get elsewhere other than for comment and clarification. I do tend to see new information first on Facebook (and I used to share old CoC updates to my feed, so those are fun to see in my “on this day” memories for nostalgia), but unlike the forums which are highly regulated (a good thing), CoC FB posts are still plagued with “bring back global” comments. What the plague rats don’t realize is instead of begging for its return, they can literally chat right there in the comments.

What??????
    I am lost for words about this....

Sad day! Feels like SC is spitting on vets of the game. I don't logon everyday, but I visit these forums multiple times a week.

Clash's numbers are up? That's probably a reference to the amount of "new players" joining the game. But what about us oldtimers? Are these "new players" going to stick around? I doubt it.

SC seems to have no idea of how important the social aspect of COC is/was to the player base. The forum should be improved...not eradicated. It's not a conspiracy...A lot of players aren't happy with the game, and now their voices are be silenced.

Good luck with that.

Senior Member Imjustaboutokinwar's Avatar
    I asked you in recent forum AMA's about promotion of forums. I feel like it has been left to wither on a vine. I look at reddit, reddit discord, facebook (see what happened after Octopus ban hammer) - it is often not pretty reading. There are probably quite a few forum members SC could have asked to try and revitalise forums. Myself not included (way too junior). I guess they weren't.

I feel like (mostly) considered discussion here has given way to instant messaging, memes and trolling?

Come swing your pants at Very Hard. We love Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows

Thanks to TerMinus Prime for signature.