Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan leveling up from level 10 has no advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I think a lot of clans don't have that "only request max for war" rule, and lower level town halls in those clans will have been discouraged from donating.

Now, those players can donate the max receivable to their own or lower halls, while previously they couldn't.

Whether that is a buff is debatable, but it certainly isn't a nerf.

I will miss most here - including you.

We disagree on a lot, but have been able to have civil discussions about it, which is as it should be IMO.
    You think wrong on this topic. I've been in quite a few clans and I've 'met' peeps from many more... most of them had this rule...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Now this is really the world upside down... trying to sell this as 'buffed clan perks'. No, nothing was 'buffed' in the clan perks.
    By now it's clear what direction the game is headed though. Sad, but true. But no, nothing was 'buffed' in the clan perks. If it weren't so sad, one might laugh at this
    I wouldn't say it buffed clan perks, but it definitely didn't nerf them as some have said. I'd guess I would say it now makes the clan perk more relevant to more players and/or it allows more players to have the ability to be able to donate the max level troop that lower hall players can hold.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Top level clans, by which I mean those that have reached a certain level should get features like sister clan, cross clan chat and stuff. This will not be extreme for any new an as it focuses on better integration of family clans.

The unlocking level should be high as it symbolises that the clan has went to enough experience to actually make branches.

Anything that affects actual gameplay will be too much.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If a clan had no rule about what level of troops could be donated for war, why would lower town halls been discouraged from donating?
    That isn't what I said.

I said that many clans don't have the rule requiring players to only request max troops for war. Which means some people will request max troops all the time, and lower hall players then can't donate to them.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    You think wrong on this topic. I've been in quite a few clans and I've 'met' peeps from many more... most of them had this rule...
    Why does that mean I "think wrong" on the subject?

I never suggested it was all, or even most clans. I am sure it is quite a lot.

I'm just a regular Joe with a regular job I'm your average white, suburbanite slob I like football
    What was nerfed was my mini accounts that used to carry maxed CC's. It was 100% a nerf to my minis, undeniable.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    What was nerfed was my mini accounts that used to carry maxed CC's. It was 100% a nerf to my minis, undeniable.
    The "deniable" part, at least to the "100%" specifically, is that the opponents also have lower level troops defending. In the end, I do agree the offensive cc troops are more important to the attack than the defensive cc troops, so it likely does lower the 3 star rate for lower halls. I think that was sort of the point, though. Having lower halls just walk over their enemy with nothing, or almost nothing, other than their max offensive cc troops was not great. Many players often complained about it and it was only going to get worse as higher level troops are added. It doesn't impact me much either way.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    That is indeed undeniable. This change was definitely a nerf to all CCs below Town Hall 12 - at least in clans with high Town Hall members.

WarpeR
    My low account got a big nerf.
    But still, now I do not see people asking for max troop's and I am loving it.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

I will miss most here - including you.

We disagree on a lot, but have been able to have civil discussions about it, which is as it should be IMO.
    I deleted my post, I felt bad about using the word "stupid"!

The best thing about clash has always been the ability to play the game in many different ways. I don't always agree With the Mods here but will definitely miss the banter. And have to admit that reading replies I gain a better understanding of the way others play.