Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan leveling up from level 10 has no advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpeR View Post
    My low account got a big nerf.
    But still, now I do not see people asking for max troop's and I am loving it.
    Everyone got nerfed the same, so unless you were a 10 going at 12s, it's not really a nerf, say for farming and war. For CWL, it is if you're low-TH compared to your opponents.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    They just nerfed clan perks. I thought someone donated less than max troops to CWL CC's so I deleted them. Only to find out that my max troops lost several levels when I donated them. Having max troops or level 10 clan makes no difference. Helping lower level players is not encouraged!
    Definitely not a buff to donations, but it is not a nerf either to Donations.
    Yes, the CC troop for TH11 and below could receive will be of lower level than before TH14 update, but so does the defensive Clan Castle (speaking from Clan War / CWL perspective). So in terms of gameplay (offense vs defense), it's actually no change at all.

WarpeR
    Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    Everyone got nerfed the same, so unless you were a 10 going at 12s, it's not really a nerf, say for farming and war. For CWL, it is if you're low-TH compared to your opponents.
    My low account got nerfed, I can't get max troop's in my cc when attack. If that's not a nerf?

Millennial Club
    My low account got nerfed, I can't get max troop's in my cc when attack. If that's not a nerf?
    The base you are attacking will have lower level Defensive CC Troops too after the change.
    1.5 Half years ago when TH13 was released, you got higher level CC Troops too as a result, nobody said it was a buff for anyone low account.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    As he said "Everyone got nerfed the same". Your account is not nerfed against other accounts at the same Town Hall, because ethey had exactly the same nerf on their defensive CC as you had on your offensive CC.

It has been nerfed when attacking/defending against higher level Town Halls.

WarpeR
    When lower accounts become weaker, after a change. They were nerfed.
    No one makes me change my mind.

Millennial Club
    Weaker against who?
    HeadHunter and SuperMinion were nerfed in recent TH14 update, but very minority felt like their attack is getting nerfed, simply because both Troops are used mostly on defensive end and rarer on offensive end. The change felt like a buff actually to anyone's attack.
    So you need look at a change from both sides, offensively and defensively.

You can for sure not change your mind, entirely up to you.
    But don't sell it as though your theory it's the only truth for everyone else.

Well, you're right. The lower accounts were nerfed on offense AND defense. It is sort of a wash, though I do think the combination really results in a bit of a nerf on offense, especially at the very low levels where offense could three star with almost nothing other than using high level cc troops.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #39
    But you are arguing against something nobody has said, so why would be be changing your mind?

WarpeR
    Your account is not nerfed against other accounts at the same Town Hall ?