Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Defense out of whack

Defense out of whack

Since the update I have struggled a lot in legends. I am getting mostly one stars and usually even one zero star a day. I know it takes time to adapt to the new stuff but it shouldn't be this hard. I was fully maxed before the update and I've been working like crazy to get stuff upgraded since, so that's not the problem.

But the worst thing is that everyone keeps killing me on attack. Like several triples and the rest all doubles. I'm getting kicked out of legends even with doing eight attacks every day. Clearly the update is too biased to defense. SUPERCELL NEEDS TO FIX THIS FAST. Its very frustrating to me.

Warriors are OP
    Better option: opt out of legends.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gibblesmith View Post
    Since the update I have struggled a lot in legends. I am getting mostly one stars and usually even one zero star a day. I know it takes time to adapt to the new stuff but it shouldn't be this hard. I was fully maxed before the update and I've been working like crazy to get stuff upgraded since, so that's not the problem.

But the worst thing is that everyone keeps killing me on attack. Like several triples and the rest all doubles. I'm getting kicked out of legends even with doing eight attacks every day. Clearly the update is too biased to defense. SUPERCELL NEEDS TO FIX THIS FAST. Its very frustrating to me.
    Y'know. I actually have a different opinion to defence. I think it is too weak. But I guess as you approach the higher town hall levels it is going to be more difficult and more biased to defence. If th14 was too biased to offence then it will basically just be th8 (with extreme bias) It's supposed to be challenging but will get easier as updates get filed into the game.

This really sounds like a combination of things you should fix, not SC:
    - Get a new/better base suited for LL
    - Try and switch up armies. Getting many 1 and even 0 stars means you really should be practicing more or different offensive strategies

I don't see that as an option! I hate the clouds and I don't like losing resources.

I am getting mostly one stars and usually even one zero star a day
    everyone keeps killing me on attack. Like several triples and the rest all doubles.
    Clearly the update is too biased to defense.
    Your conclusion is wrong. Other people are trippling you. That doesn't mean that defense is too strong. It means that you are not good enough at attacking.
    Last edited by Colin94; May 2nd, 2021 at 06:44 PM.

Time to try some different bases and attack strategies. Recreate ones you struggle on and see what works. Then try that strategy. It may take some practice. I dont feel like defense is too strong right now but it is stronger that it was.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Millennial Club
    OP, my base was also getting tripled 1-2 times a day along with high damage percent 2 stars.
    I got a new base and in 3 days it has yet to be tripled. My worst defence gave up 28 trophies.

My guess is you need a new base.
    As for offence, what are you using? I've been using aq walk into lalo and doing fairly decent.

If defense is too strong, how are you getting tripled? Look at what they are doing and try that. From time to time, there are small balance issues but unfortunately, consistent 1* and 0* attacks are not balance issues.

I don't see that as an option! I hate the clouds and I don't like losing resources.
    What are you using as an attack strategy? Was it something that was nerfed with TH14?