Thread: Hammer of Vacation

Hammer of Vacation

-- Disclaimers --
    First off I just want to say, love this game, along with the other SuperCell games. Been playing for, well I don't know but I have 7 unique Christmas trees and I didn't start collecting them at the beginning. I have a TH14 (was max TH13 before the update)with max builder base and a lower account as well.

I have a number of suggestions. I'll do each one in a separate thread to get the descriptive title asked for. I have read through all the rejected and common ideas, I like a lot of them and had some of them on my list as well. I will do my best not to duplicate.

So here goes…
    --------------------

Yep that’s right. I want a hammer of vacation. Give it a 6 month cooldown and let it give me a 2 week shield as long as I don’t break the shield rules. Useful for people who go away for vacation and don't want to worry about it.

Can even do a mini long weekend hammer that gives a 4 day shield or something, less cooldown.
    Last edited by kilimanj99; May 2nd, 2021 at 03:14 PM.

Just why though. Why not just buy the week long shield? Why add this to the league shop. Whats the odds you have the medals saved for this especially now that we have a new th? My guess is the average player won't have the medals for this.

A hammer makes no sense. Hammers upgrade things. Shields have nothing to do with upgrades. The logical thing would be to just add a new 2 week shield option in the guard/shields shop

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    A hammer makes no sense. Hammers upgrade things. Shields have nothing to do with upgrades. The logical thing would be to just add a new 2 week shield option in the guard/shields shop
    Agreed that a hammer doesnít make sense. Say you donít wanna spend the gems to buy a shield... then the shield you gain each day from being attacked protects you. Thatís how most normal would play. Not sure why the original poster would even use this.

Shields are already available to be purchased with gems. And if you're going on two week vacation, last thing you should worry about trophies or resources being lost in the game. Just enjoy the vacation.

And what's the purpose of copying the same paragraph in every thread? Simply post your idea.

The thread title made me think you're wanting to add a hammer that you can use and instantly get a plane ticket and a 7 day hotel reservation in Hawaii or some place like that.

Pro Member
    If you're going away, I'd plan your upgrades so that you use your resources close to dry. Then all you really have are full collectors which either wont mean much to an attacker, or if you do get hit, they'll likely be at least half full when you do decide to log back in.

Trophies can't matter that much to be worth resources on a longer shield.
    Last edited by MandoCoC; May 3rd, 2021 at 03:17 PM.

Or... just add a custom shield, you set the time you'll be in the vacation/other cases and the gems (and the cooldown) will be changed accordingly, 10 gems/4h.
    That's the ultimate&the simplest way.
    Minimum 4 hours
    About the concept +1 from me.