Thread: Help Event or Special Ramadan Global Boat Event?

Question Help Event or Special Ramadan Global Boat Event?

Hi farmers!

I saw that Hay Day team, as usual, posted the upcoming events list on their social media sites. On facebook (https://www.facebook.com/HayDayOffic...9847850099751/) it says that we are going to have 'help event' from Thursday to Sunday, but in the in-game notifications tab it says that we are going to have 'Special Ramadan Global Boat Event' (from Thursday to Sunday) - screenshoot: https://ibb.co/DtNGdg1

What do you think about that?

I hardly ever get in ingame list of events (it just doesn't upload) and I don't do FB... so it's pretty much always a surprise to me. I'll keep my watering for friends list if it's going to be help event though...
    Very sad to be losing our much loved forum ~ and many friends
    Level 183 (51Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

If this turns out to be a help event, it ought to be fun for those of us who already have a hard time helping friends do to the constant game crashing when we open up friends bar.

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    My educated guess leans towards global boat event.

In-game info is usually the final one and translated into all supported languages. A few I checked after changing language in-game mentioned boat event for Ramadan. That's a lot of mistake translated.

Social media (mostly english only) are preset text and image scheduled ahead of its public appearance and can be forgotten for update.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I hardly ever get in ingame list of events (it just doesn't upload) and I don't do FB... so it's pretty much always a surprise to me.
    If that is really concern for you, I am all for having a discussion thread to discuss/ announce each week event on this forum. As month passes, will be fun to see how often a kind of event come around.

I just don't want to do it alone and without a purpose. Anyone else with me?
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    If that is really concern for you, I am all for having a discussion thread to discuss/ announce each week event on this forum. As month passes, will be fun to see how often a kind of event come around.

I just don't want to do it alone and without a purpose. Anyone else with me?
    I like this idea! And yeah, I agree that it would be fun to see how often some events happen as time passes

It is definitely going to be 'Ramadan Global Boat Event'
    https://www.facebook.com/HayDayOffic...2313189853217/
    Last edited by Piano143; May 3rd, 2021 at 04:10 PM.