Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: air and ground unbalanced th14

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    202

    air and ground unbalanced th14

    I know there are built in equalizers for air/gnd balance like skel and xbow but they are not really working that well mainly because air skel is kind of useless. Xbow, well there is only that much xbow can do.
    SC really need to launch the extra AD level soon.

  2. #2
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,639
    Do you have the teslas, scatters, eagle, and battle huts all fully upgraded? I know I don't. What troops got much of a buff to swing the pendulum? Edit. Baby drag and minion got a new level. So, 4 defenses that can target air got a new level. No main air troops (dragon, loon, edrag, hound) got a new level. No additional troop space. People are basically attacking with th13 air attacks plus pets. So, I repeat. What changed to make air stronger.
    Last edited by Piper139; May 2nd, 2021 at 12:33 AM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextzh View Post
    I know there are built in equalizers for air/gnd balance like skel and xbow but they are not really working that well mainly because air skel is kind of useless. Xbow, well there is only that much xbow can do.
    SC really need to launch the extra AD level soon.
    I see way more ground attacks than air, but in any event you can see the new air defense, archer tower and wizard tower level in the new warden skin video. My guess is we get those in the summer update along with something on offense.
    Last edited by 2222; May 2nd, 2021 at 02:21 PM.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    235
    i dont think its just air thats in an "OP" state, but well have to wait for all defenses to be there to see if it is. and when looking at the defensive upgrades it looks like most of the air troops are going to be dieing much faster, whether its stuck in the th poison or dealing with more scattershot dps, another thing to note the battle builders will likely negate any lavapup spread dmg near them.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    304
    What air attack do you think is too strong right now? Yes, I know Carbonfin can triple any base with lavaloon, but complaining about that is like saying we need to make basketball hoops 14' high just so Lebron can't dunk anymore. For most people, trapping up the TH so that it can't easily be blimped, setting the infernos to multi, and putting at least a couple xbows up will shut down lavaloon attacks.

    Inferno drags got nerfed recently. Mass drags and edrags aren't that strong. Not sure what else there is to worry about.

  6. #6
    Millennial Club tinman610's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Great White North, Eh
    Posts
    1,117
    It seems most go by ground but i am still mostly air. It seems a bit harder with the update .
    Level 228 | TH14 | 2851 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    I want to be Mayor of Dawnbreak City

  7. #7
    Warriors are OP
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    879
    Instead air attacks should get buff as ground attacks like hybrid are smashing bases here and there.

  8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rvMatt View Post
    What air attack do you think is too strong right now? Yes, I know Carbonfin can triple any base with lavaloon, but complaining about that is like saying we need to make basketball hoops 14' high just so Lebron can't dunk anymore. For most people, trapping up the TH so that it can't easily be blimped, setting the infernos to multi, and putting at least a couple xbows up will shut down lavaloon attacks.

    Inferno drags got nerfed recently. Mass drags and edrags aren't that strong. Not sure what else there is to worry about.
    You have to remember the OP doesn't really play the same game we do. He is in the top few hundred players (out of 10s of millions), and although the mechanics are the same, the results those players get out of them are totally different to what most of us normal players see.

    CabonFinn is good, but I think is still probably slightly below the level of the OP.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    545
    Xbow is just too weak imo. Damage output is nothing compares to the AD. ADs shatter when hit by electros. They need imo along with teslas a massive HP buff. Xbows are tanky but they are so so weak.
    Buff tesla hp and give me a green air defense or 4.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Xbow is just too weak imo. Damage output is nothing compares to the AD. ADs shatter when hit by electros. They need imo along with teslas a massive HP buff. Xbows are tanky but they are so so weak.
    Buff tesla hp and give me a green air defense or 4.
    SC has already revealed the look of the new levels coming for air defenses, just not the when. As far as air vs. ground, ground is getting WAY more 3 stars this CWL in my wars in Champs3 than air is. It isn't even close.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •