Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL Start Date

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    274

    CWL Start Date

    Just saw that CWL doesn't start for 9 days. I don't remember reading about this change but a welcome one. Upgrading all my heroes with season bank loot now!

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    adieu farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye
    Posts
    12,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashpoint View Post
    Just saw that CWL doesn't start for 9 days. I don't remember reading about this change but a welcome one. Upgrading all my heroes with season bank loot now!
    I think you may want to read that timer again.. a little more closely this time.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  3. #3
    rowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    "This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    Posts
    12,186
    9 days is when it all ends! 8 days for war #1 prep + 7 war days. Hence signup ends in 2 days!

    [Ninja'd]
    Last edited by rowman; May 1st, 2021 at 09:25 PM.

  4. #4
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,656
    Cwl ends in 9 days 10 hours. Hope you have a lot of gems or cash to buy the specials.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    274
    Wait, what?? Why would I care when it ends...once it starts the end is fixed and everyone participating is tracking. Guess I’ll sit this one out

  6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashpoint View Post
    Wait, what?? Why would I care when it ends...once it starts the end is fixed and everyone participating is tracking. Guess I’ll sit this one out
    There is still 1 day 9 hours left of sign up. You don't need to sit it out unless you choose to not sign up.

    Events normally show when the end of the event is, once it has started, and CWL is an event so far as that is concerned.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There is still 1 day 9 hours left of sign up. You don't need to sit it out unless you choose to not sign up.

    Events normally show when the end of the event is, once it has started, and CWL is an event so far as that is concerned.
    I mean if they're upgrading all of their heroes it might be a good one to sit out of.
    Max TH13
    Max BH9
    110/111 Achievements - Shattered and Scattered III 1,609/4,000
    XP Level 238 - 6,003/28,500 to 239 - 1,704,033/36,310,530 to 500

  8. #8
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Posts
    5,598
    I’m genuinely at lost here. Can anyone explain to which *relevant* event is that countdown for? How would it be helpful for any player to know how much time left till the end, which doesn’t coincide with their own cwl?

    Before, we got a countdown for sign up which is helpful, and another countdown till cwl end. This new one seems to aim for an improvement being a merge of those but I can’t see how it could be an improvement.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I’m genuinely at lost here. Can anyone explain to which *relevant* event is that countdown for? How would it be helpful for any player to know how much time left till the end, which doesn’t coincide with their own cwl?

    Before, we got a countdown for sign up which is helpful, and another countdown till cwl end. This new one seems to aim for an improvement being a merge of those but I can’t see how it could be an improvement.
    We had one that showed the start date. This one shows the last possible date for war to end. Im not sure what you think changed. It seems to me to be the same as usual.

  10. #10
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Posts
    5,598
    I’m talking about Events tab, CWL ends in 9 days 4 hours.

    I no longer see the Sign Up ends in … in that same Events tab anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •