Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unlock code

Centennial Club

Unlock code

A clanmate bought a new phone, and she had problems finding the email for one of her th 14, she contacted support, but after a day or two someone helped her to retrieve her email account which was linked to her account. This evening her account is locked, and she needs to enter a code to unlock the account, but where can she find that?

She has to contact the ingame support in the game.

Centennial Club
    But how does she do that? I am scared that she loses one of her other accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Stef59 View Post
    But how does she do that? I am scared that she loses one of her other accounts
    She can click help&support button on that unlock code screen.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    She can click help&support button on that unlock code screen.

Or make a new TH2 account (bu choosing "Play without Supercell ID"), and contact Help and support from there

Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    Or make a new TH2 account (bu choosing "Play without Supercell ID"), and contact Help and support from there
    That is absolutely not needed. The enter unlockcode screen has the option to enter the ingame support.

Centennial Club
    She is trying since saturday to get the unlockcode, she had to answer some questions, which she did, but the only response she got was that there where suspicious things happening on her account, but she only made a mistake in not communicating that het email account was found. How long can something like this take? That account is in cwl, we are in master 1, so missing an attack each warday will cost us this cwl. We have no replaycement, because we do cwl in two clans, can someone help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Stef59 View Post
    She is trying since saturday to get the unlockcode, she had to answer some questions, which she did, but the only response she got was that there where suspicious things happening on her account, but she only made a mistake in not communicating that het email account was found. How long can something like this take? That account is in cwl, we are in master 1, so missing an attack each warday will cost us this cwl. We have no replaycement, because we do cwl in two clans, can someone help please?
    No one on any forum can help her and it can take several days/weeks.

Good luck with that. Their support seems to be really bad. I had 1 of my accounts hacked about 6 months ago, the hacker kicked everyone out of my clan and then closed the clan. I reported the issue to supercell. Account seemed fine after that for about a month. Then the incident happened again. I asked them to remove all logins from my account (Your pincode method) they did. Never sent me the pincode.
    I then went to talk to support again and had a woman who had me confirm the account was mine which I did. After confirming the account was mine by answering all the questions she told me she didnt like something about that account that it looked like people from 2 countries were using the account recently at the same time. I referred her back to my complaint a month earlier about the account being recently hacked. She banned this account as well as another account just because she said 2 people were using this 1 account. Not sure how the 2nd account got involved at all. I don't share my accounts and there was a history of me reporting it being hacked. Their support honestly stinks... but I guess thats what you get for hiring people that don't understand the english language very well.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; May 13th, 2021 at 05:55 PM.

Centennial Club
    She got her account back on Saturday, and we fortunatly stayed im master 1, so all’s well