Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Quick Draw McGraw - I want to go back - /cry

Quick Draw McGraw - I want to go back - /cry

-- Disclaimers --
    First off I just want to say, love this game, along with the other SuperCell games. Been playing for, well I don't know but I have 7 unique Christmas trees and I didn't start collecting them at the beginning. I have a TH14 (was max TH13 before the update) with max builder base and a lower account as well.

I have a number of suggestions. I'll do each one in a separate thread to get the descriptive title asked for. I have read through all the rejected and common ideas, I like a lot of them and had some of them on my list as well. I will do my best not to duplicate.

So here goes…
    --------------------

I can't tell you how many times I've gone searching for a town to attack click next, next, next, ne..x…..t oh I didn't mean to hit next that guy had a ton of loot.

Put a back button to allow me to go back to that one I skipped too quickly. Charge maybe 10 gems or something to do it so it's not abused.
    Last edited by Bakunin; May 1st, 2021 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2

Going back in matchmaking is a frequently requested idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauritanian1960 View Post
    Going back in matchmaking is a frequently requested idea.
    Correction: it's a ruled out idea

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kilimanj99 View Post
    ....I have read through all the rejected and common ideas.....
    But you missed this in the 'Currently Ruled Out Ideas' sticky thread:

"Back button in matchmaking for accidental “Next” clicks – Perhaps cost double fee to return"

Closed.