Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: What is the most micro-brained thing you or someone else did in Clash?

  1. #11
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Climbing Mt. Ebott
    Posts
    597
    I purchased the loot required for an upgrade in the builder base thinking it wouldn't work because the builder was busy. I was set back 180 gems.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    545
    Upgrading my town hall to 13.5 a while back. Was quite drunk on the last night of it finishing...

    I tapped on it, then fat fingered cancel.. then it came up are you sure? I hit yes.. I really didn't want to but the hand eye was well and truly gone.
    Annoyed. Ended up booking it in the end as didn't want the upgrade to last a month.

  3. #13
    Millennial Club shepherdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,490
    I was clearing builder base trees on multiple accts, mindlessly repetitive, and on one acct I accidentally hit okay to spend like 1000 gems to clear a tree! Technically it finished an air balloon upg so it could take tree down, but arrrrggghh. I wrote to support and asked if they could reverse it but they said no they couldn’t bc I already had the 'value' from an upgraded air balloon. Um, yeah okay, right.

    Have been very careful clearing trees ever since.

  4. #14
    Forum Champion joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    5,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Upgrading my town hall to 13.5 a while back. Was quite drunk on the last night of it finishing...

    I tapped on it, then fat fingered cancel.. then it came up are you sure? I hit yes.. I really didn't want to but the hand eye was well and truly gone.
    Annoyed. Ended up booking it in the end as didn't want the upgrade to last a month.
    Pray tell.. What is your interpretation of a 13.5?.. Am struggling a little with this.

    x.5 is an old engineering term whereby the offense is upgraded prior to dropping defense on a new hall.. A throwback to when the MMA took more notice of defensive weight when matching wars.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; May 1st, 2021 at 08:22 PM.

  5. #15
    Forum Hero JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    7,271
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Pray tell.. What is your interpretation of a 13.5?.. Am struggling a little with this.

    x.5 is an old engineering term whereby the offense is upgraded prior to dropping defense on a new hall.. A throwback to when the MMA took more notice of defensive weight when matching wars.
    Upgrading the weapon so the TH has five stars?
    For TH12, 13 and 14 that's the only interpretation I know...
    Last edited by JusMe; May 1st, 2021 at 08:27 PM.

  6. #16
    Forum Champion joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    5,003
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Upgrading the weapon so the TH has five stars?
    For TH12, 13 and 14 that's the only interpretation I know...
    Ah.. Thx JusMe.. I guess old habits die hard.
    Damn.. Whole thing fallen into place now.. Tough one to swallow after waiting so long.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; May 1st, 2021 at 08:31 PM.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    235
    dropping a minion in the same spot because eagle artillery killed the sniper... but didnt wait for the shots to finish

    another notable one is dropping skeletons or bats right on a multi inferno.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Ah.. Thx JusMe.. I guess old habits die hard.
    Damn.. Whole thing fallen into place now.. Tough one to swallow after waiting so long.
    Was it that difficult or just a desire to get that troll in and win internet point?
    It's 3 townhalls now that have 5 levels.

    More time playing and less time forum warrioring required.

  9. #19
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,201
    Taking freeze instead of lightning for drag attack and wondering why the AD was still standing.

    Very early on when I first started, dropping archers and wizards on a defending players gem box, only to find out that doesn’t work.

    Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

  10. #20
    Senior Member blazeaxel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    A planet which orbits a star.
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauritanian1960 View Post
    I'll start: I decided to wait until all my dragons have died to deploy my zaps and I still have no idea why, also I decided to jump by 600 BB trophies and was stuck when the power potion effect of the upgraded town hall wore off, they were level 5 and I have not played a match of BB on that account in over 45 days since then.

    Also the th9 who fat fingered 47 wizards, I will never not find that hilarious.
    Thinking that giants can demolish any Town Hall 4 to Town Hall 5. Boy was I wrong.

    Made by, Be a Legend

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •