Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the most micro-brained thing you or someone else did in Clash?

What is the most micro-brained thing you or someone else did in Clash?

I'll start: I decided to wait until all my dragons have died to deploy my zaps and I still have no idea why, also I decided to jump by 600 BB trophies and was stuck when the power potion effect of the upgraded town hall wore off, they were level 5 and I have not played a match of BB on that account in over 45 days since then.

Also the th9 who fat fingered 47 wizards, I will never not find that hilarious.
    Last edited by Mauritanian1960; May 1st, 2021 at 09:46 PM.

I was using miners in an attack a few days ago, and realized they were all nearly dead thanks to me completely forgetting to use my 5 freeze spells. Only got 1 star..
    Last edited by Vexatron225; May 1st, 2021 at 01:19 PM.

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    Once, I had a Lab upgrade nearing completion while my E storage was nearing max. Put a plan in place, stay up, let the upgrade continue, spend a few gems, complete that upgrade, start a new Lab upgrade and call it a night (was getting late). When there was less than 30 minutes remaining on the upgrade (it was 25 minutes are so) decided that was it, I am getting sleepy, pull the trigger, start the next upgrade, and go off to bed.

To my horror, I pressed the Book rather then gem! Wasted a book on a 25 minute remaining Lab upgrade.

I have also on multiple occasions attacked before all my heroes, troops, and or spells we were ready. And yes, it has happened in wars, including CWL.
    Last edited by rowman; May 1st, 2021 at 01:35 PM.

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Making healers so they’ll heal dragons, thinking I’d be invincible. In my defense, that was a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    To my horror, I pressed the Book rather then gem! Wasted a book on a 25 minute remaining Lab upgrade.
    Lol Thats funny and sad at same time

“One-gem” donating the morning of the new season before actually activating the gold pass and/or getting the first 40 challenge points to unlock one-gemming. Thankfully, not today.

“One-gem” donating any given day on any of my ftp villages.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    “One-gem” donating the morning of the new season before actually activating the gold pass and/or getting the first 40 challenge points to unlock one-gemming. Thankfully, not today.

“One-gem” donating any given day on any of my ftp villages.
    Did the donate thing this morning before I had my coffee.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Using a 8 pekka army on TH8 (with my first account). When I got to TH8 for the first time, I found Pekka so useful. So I decided to use 8 pekkas in my war attack (I thought no base in this world can stop them they are unstoppable). Got only a single star and my clan lost the war. (Enemy cc had maxed level loons).

In a war attack I was using E-drags and lightning spells. What with their icons both being mainly blue, I selected the latter thinking I was selecting the former and tapped along the grass at the side of the base.

Using over 700 gems to speed up finishing a gembox