Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell must give us gift

Supercell must give us gift

Today game server crushed and we didint logged in at least half hour and still going.They must give us some gifts.Comment under this post so they will hear our voice

Warriors are OP
    Yeah rune of dark with BoE. And few medals too.

Millennial Club
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Is this serious?
    Don't worry, they will give you the gift of getting it running again. (How much did you say you spend on this game? Although that is irrelevant, server problems can affect anyone!)

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Yeah rune of dark with BoE. And few medals too.
    Seconded.+1 to this

I don’t want or need a gift, but a little notice before just closing the game would of been nice. I was in the middle of an attack.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 883 fair play wins and counting...

Atleast 100k gems for each hour I guess. I mean, it's the least they can do for such a serious issue

Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    I don’t want or need a gift, but a little notice before just closing the game would of been nice. I was in the middle of an attack.
    I was typing out a clan mail,trying to address the clan towards the upcoming cwl on the do's and dont's and halfway... Boom,the game takes me out

Pro Member
    yeah sure! they should add an instant button that upgrade entire village to max TH14

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by lord24turker View Post
    Today game server crushed and we didint logged in at least half hour and still going.They must give us some gifts.Comment under this post so they will hear our voice
    Ye, I am expecting a million UK pounds for interrupting my Saturday morning with a broken game and a forum overloaded with members creating multiple threads about the same issue and demanding compensation.

I am going to close this thread to allow SC the time to start emptying their vast coffers so they can send me the money.

Closed.