Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Upgrade time

  1. #1

    Upgrade time

    Just want to tell x-bow level 2 to 3 and 3 to 4 upgrade time are very bad
    Level 1 to 2 upgrade time (4 days)
    Level 2 to 3 upgrade time (5 days)
    Level 3 to 4 upgrade time (8 days)
    Level 4 to 5 upgrade time (9 days)

    I think 1 day should be added to the upgrade time to level 3 or 1 day should be deducted from the upgrade to level 4

    Air defences are the same.very bad in upgrade time just like x-bows
    Last edited by Sub7ero; May 1st, 2021 at 01:30 AM.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    adieu farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye
    Posts
    12,756
    It does look a bit weird right now however the last couple of TH levels still have longer build times which is almost necessary given the cost of these upgrades as well.

    The reason there’s such a gap is that TH10 & 11 have seen massive time and cost reductions whereas TH12s reductions were just a few %. In the future there might be further reductions and especially if a new TH is released we will see TH12 getting massive reductions and falling more in line with the TH10 & 11 times and cost.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    It does look a bit weird right now however the last couple of TH levels still have longer build times which is almost necessary given the cost of these upgrades as well.

    The reason there’s such a gap is that TH10 & 11 have seen massive time and cost reductions whereas TH12s reductions were just a few %. In the future there might be further reductions and especially if a new TH is released we will see TH12 getting massive reductions and falling more in line with the TH10 & 11 times and cost.
    When they reduce the time and cost of upgrading a certain level of the Town Hall like 10 or 11 this reduction must include all of its buildings Otherwise as I said at top there will be inconsistency
    Last edited by Sub7ero; May 1st, 2021 at 01:42 AM.

  4. #4
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Climbing Mt. Ebott
    Posts
    597
    Also note that there's a huge power discrepancy among th9, 10, and 11. In your example, the dps of the x-bow goes from 80 to 95 and then to 125. 10 and 11 really beef up defenses, and you'll notice that it's also when upgrade times start to increase exponentially.
    Last edited by Ostentatious; May 1st, 2021 at 01:47 AM.

  5. #5
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Tehran
    Posts
    1
    I agree
    This is not a good time.

  6. #6
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub7ero View Post
    When they reduce the time and cost of upgrading a certain level of the Town Hall like 10 or 11 this reduction must include all of its buildings Otherwise as I said at top there will be inconsistency
    Why? Just because you want it to be linear? You seriously suggested adding upgrade time so that it fits your ideal sliding scale?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  7. #7
    Warriors are OP
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    879
    Doesn't really matter when we have 16+ days upgrade times on higher halls.

  8. #8
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Posts
    1,049
    I don't understand the issue here.
    If you want a linear curve then the only realistic way is add an extra day at 2-3 and again at 4-5. then it would go 4-6-8-10.
    Hurray. Then you get to answer all the complaints about longer upgrading times.
    Reducing the upgrade times at lower ths would also be possible, but then we could all get free gold passes as well, I guess. Reductions come and go, just enjoy the game at the level you are, it is not about getting there.

  9. #9
    Forum Veteran Rizzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over there ---->
    Posts
    1,513
    This is mostly nonsense, just like the last time it was posted:

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12796126

    See the chart I put in there for the tesla, most things will have an s-curve in upgrade times, the inflection of this is about when you're transitioning to towards the end game.

  10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    adieu farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye
    Posts
    12,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    This is mostly nonsense, just like the last time it was posted:

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12796126

    See the chart I put in there for the tesla, most things will have an s-curve in upgrade times, the inflection of this is about when you're transitioning to towards the end game.
    Yup.
    If you don’t look at the absolute numbers of the graph (THx vs y upgrade days) then the curve has kinda always looked like that.
    Except that over the years the first “flat” part of the curve has gotten longer and the steep part has moved to the right along the axis with the TH levels.
    What I mean by that is if you travel back in time and do the same curve for the time TH9 was highest it will show a similar picture.

    And if the game is still around for TH20 then I suspect the curve will still look similar except with another move to the right.
    Bringing TH10-11-12 etc closer to the flat part and having TH14-15 along the steep incline.
    Because chances are that when a TH15 is launched TH10 & 11 will receive the biggest discounts % wise in build time and cost.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •