Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Paying it forward, help us help you help all this event.

Paying it forward, help us help you help all this event.

Preface:
    Because of the th14 introduction, many people are upgrading hero back to back.

Problem:
    The event makes it pretty hard for people in legend with hero down to finish without gemming.

In legend
    - we only get 8 attacks
    - some have warden down, other have other hero down, few has multiple.
    - people may not want to gem for this event
    - many people are running ring base
    - we are given 4 days, which means each day we need to get in 5 TH for the 20 townhall destruction

What I’m doing to help folks:
    - I am intentionally running a legend base that’s very easy to hit the townhall without heroes. (Anyone can get the townhall as long as they are not greedy and goes for a triple)
    - I also asked players in my network to do the same
    - I am still able to stay in legend and continue to help other legend folks

What I’m suggesting:
    - If there is anyone that’s willing to join my cause and help others.
    Last edited by rurunix; April 30th, 2021 at 04:36 PM.

I'm not in legends but this is a nice idea. I've been thinking of doing similar things with clan games (e.g. making collectors and certain buildings more accessible to help others complete challenges) myself.

Centennial Club
    I bet that players in legend league will have their heroes available for the CWL that will start tomorrow. You will have other 16 attacks with your complete rooster since the CWL start, so you only needed to win 4 attacks in the previous 16 to complete the challenge.

Good idea anyway

Quote Originally Posted by rurunix View Post
    Preface:

Problem:
    The event makes it pretty hard for people in legend with hero down to finish without gemming.

In legend
    - we only get 8 attacks
    - we are given 4 days, which means each day we need to get in 5 TH for the 20 townhall destruction

- I am intentionally running a legend base that’s very easy to hit the townhall without heroes. (Anyone can get the townhall as long as they are not greedy and goes for a triple)

What I’m suggesting:
    Wow thats really great part on you sir!
    I love this cause as this would help out fellow legend players to complete the event.
    But i cant join this cause as i need to loose as less trophies as i can so that i am staying in legends league without any problem because i am also among those players who are upgrading multiple heroes ^_^
    I dont find any problem in getting 2 stars without all heroes tho. You could try yourself with ed and bb and a little bit of practice in facing tornado spell then its easy 2 star every time.

Warriors are OP
    Idea is nice but it will harldy reach to 1% of players in legends as not all that too in legends are on forums.

Kudos to you rurunix.. love it when folk are spreading the love.. Shows me community spirit and humanity is still alive and kicking.
    The rest is just a game.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rurunix View Post
    Preface:

Problem:

In legend
    - we only get 8 attacks

What I’m suggesting:
    While this is a nice idea, it is not really necessary.

Most of us in LL will be getting 6-8 Town Halls per day with normal attacking, even if we do have a hero down (and many people in LL only put heroes down when they have a book or hammer).

I'm currently at 10 Town Halls, with 5 attacks left today and two more full days of attacks after that. And all 3 of my LL accounts are at the same point. I will be very surprised if any of them don't get it with more than a day's worth of attacks spare. And I am a very average level attacker.

Trainee
    Why would i do that if i could just sabotage other players into not getting that book of building before time runs out. Joking anyway this a great idea i hit at least 3 th's on the outside to aid in the event im outside legends and it's pretty hard unless you have a war army with cc since i was spamming electros without most heroes available. On another note it was still hard to take out outside th13 and 14 with three electros a rage a freeze a king a grand wardens ability keeping in mind i needed to use 30 goblins an ice golem and an inferno dragon too

Centennial Club
    While I think itís a great idea, Legends League is meant to be competitive so I canít see this happening on a large scale.

I dropped trophies to get out of Legends for these quests. Iím finding tons of loot down here so no complaints in Titan.

Millennial Club
    Nice idea, but can’t see loads doing this... (so many players already put the TH on one side (eagle on the other), so already the TH isn’t hard to get on mostly anyways.)
    With 8 attacks a day, you can have this finished in 3 days if you decide you want to do it.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+