Thread: Max war weight for th14

New Bloke/Chick

Max war weight for th14

What is the war weight for a maxed th14? Maxed Th13 is like 130 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxQSeco View Post
    What is the war weight for a maxed th14? Maxed Th13 is like 130 or something.
    In the patch notes it is mentioned that the loot cap for war bases was increased from 130k to 140k, so there is your answer :-)

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    In the patch notes it is mentioned that the loot cap for war bases was increased from 130k to 140k, so there is your answer :-)
    Thank you.

That 140k is defensive weight only.. For actual war weight, its a combination of defense and offense.
    Not that it matters for mainstream clans that dont look to skew the MMA..

Map position is gold weight (defense), which is what we can all see, and at TH14 war weight should be the least of ones concerns..
    Heavy is heavy, and used in a heavy roster will draw all heavy bases on the opposition, so simply keep upgrading, both defense and offense

Exactly what joshsgrandad said above. Offensive war weight is not shown on gold/elixer storages. Heroes/pets/troops etc have no effect on VISIBLE war weight.(ie. checking a storage and multiplying by number of storages plus TH) I am a maxed heroes, lvl 5 pets, maxed Eagle, Infernos, Scatters, Bomb towers, Builder huts, CC, Lab, with one Tesla maxed already. (In short, I only have 5 levels on each pet, cannons and 4 teslas to finish) and I am a 139,000 weight account.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    That 140k is defensive weight only.. For actual war weight, its a combination of defense and offense.
    Not that it matters for mainstream clans that dont look to skew the MMA..

Map position is gold weight (defense), which is what we can all see, and at TH14 war weight should be the least of ones concerns..
    Heavy is heavy, and used in a heavy roster will draw all heavy bases on the opposition, so simply keep upgrading, both defense and offense

Level: 220 | TH: 2/8/9/11/12/13/14
    LexCorp™ Family Leader and Founder of Sea Monsters
    Clash Beaus, Lecult, Leader War, Clash Cup
    Potluck Admin
    Apply in-game(NOPE)

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    Speaking of the topic , do any one know what would be the war loot bonus offered on base with 140k loot cap (th14 max)

Max should offer around 1.225mil gold and elexir, if my calculation is correct. Not so sure about dark, since I dont have a 14 on the oppo to work with, but maybe around the 6k mark