Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone need a clan?

Anyone need a clan?

Before you reply that I'm posting in the wrong subforum, please note that I'm not looking to recruit members. I'm giving away a clan.

Long story short, I have 13 accounts and was searching for a home to keep them all together so I used my top 2 accounts to join and feel out some clans until I found a good home. In the meantime, I created a new clan with my other minis and ran 10v10 wars for a while. Now I've found a good clan and have moved all but one over but I'd hate to just delete a perfectly good level 5 clan so I'm putting this out there to see if anyone wants to take over. Would probably be good for an existing clan that wants to start a sister clan or something and at least at first you can intimidate your opponents with your 56-1-2 war record. Whether or not that intimidation factor continues is entirely up to how well you perform going forward.

Clan name "The Land of Oz"
    Tag: #2PG2VJ09G
    Level 5
    56-1-2 war record
    Not yet placed in a CWL league

Send a DM if interested

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Personally, I think you should hold onto it. You never know when it may become useful again. Your new clan may want to use it, too, should you need to split into groups for CWL.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 22 - 781 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Groupme - + - Discord

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Personally, I think you should hold onto it. You never know when it may become useful again. Your new clan may want to use it, too, should you need to split into groups for CWL.
    I agree with Sharky..
    I have a level 7 clan that is sitting idle atm too.

Considered sending the smaller accounts from our clan there to learn war..
    But I like nice war logs too.

I had held on to it for quite a while and I really don't see a use for it anymore. I've been with my current clan for over a year now. We already have a sister clan for lower accounts and both clans are level 20+ and it's pretty much about 20 people running all of the accounts in both clans (most of us have multiple accounts). I haven't really done anything with this clan since probably last fall.

I found someone that can use it as they have a high level clan that's ranked too high in cwl for their TH11s and below so this will give them a place to run in a lower league with their lower accounts which is precisely what we use our sister clan for.

This thread can be closed. Thx.