Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Inferno Drags

Quote Originally Posted by pb913 View Post
    What is the comp of the IDrag attack? I've never seen anyone use an Idrag outside of maybe in the CC defensively....and that hasn't been for atleast a few months.
    Here is a link to an Itzu video showing how to use them. FWIW I often take one more skelly spell and one less freeze than he does, because I'm not as good at the placement and timing of the skelly spells.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    All you have to do is drop the spell near the defense you want to distract. Perfect timing & placement of the drop is not necessary.

Inferno Drags are still going to wreck a lot of bases. Pros use it because it's powerful and quick. Power is good but speed matters in the competitive scene because time is used as a tiebreaker in perfect wars.

Inferno Dragon spam was too fast and this change should slow them down a bit.
    It took me lot of time and practice to learn when to place skeleton spell and where to place skeleton spell.
    Maybe you are secretly a pro 😂
    Last edited by Ullaspn; April 29th, 2021 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pb913 View Post
    What is the comp of the IDrag attack? I've never seen anyone use an Idrag outside of maybe in the CC defensively....and that hasn't been for atleast a few months.
    I bring 10-14 idrags, 10 or so loons, and depending on the base I bring varying funneling troops, like edrag or yetis. I've also dabbled with bringing a few red drags as tanks for them and it seems to work well too.

The nerf was real tho, my 3 star rate dropped significantly , and now a second nerf is a bit overkill imo

Yet swiz r still able to gut the core of a base on a map that's getting increasingly difficult to defend chain reaction on... but what do I know

Inferno Dragbat is fun too👀

I unlocked inferno drags for the first time today being a th12 and now I feel they are really very good. I am impressed with a lv6 inferno drag taking a 1star TH12 with half health remaining haha. Thanks to the event I got to know about a good troop. Will be using them from next time for farming whenever I get bored.
    Last edited by wp007; April 29th, 2021 at 07:06 PM.

The first nerf was perfect. This second round was too much. I use almost exclusively 1 ed. 12loon. 14 id for 2 months. Haven't Three starred any attacks today. 5200 range. Usually down here was 4-6 3 stars a day and pushing higher. Totally not happy. Supercell nerfed it into obsolescence. Bases around 5400-5500 usually defended well last season. Instead double nerf because people didn't catch up defensively. Poor choice on second round of nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post
    All you have to do .....
    And, yet, after they were shown to be so powerful by the pros in that recent livestream, I tried using them myself for a few days in legends and couldn't do any better than I do with other armies. It is a fun attack, but, as usual, not as easy as the experts make it seem.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefesJefe View Post
    The first nerf was perfect. This second round was too much. I use almost exclusively 1 ed. 12loon. 14 id for 2 months. Haven't Three starred any attacks today. 5200 range. Usually down here was 4-6 3 stars a day and pushing higher. Totally not happy. Supercell nerfed it into obsolescence. Bases around 5400-5500 usually defended well last season. Instead double nerf because people didn't catch up defensively. Poor choice on second round of nerfs.
    Welcome to the club buddy. My favourite troop, the Witches, have been mercilessly nerfed over the years, again and again. To completely exaggerate, it’s as if we’re in Salem Massachusetts circa 1692!

More to the point though, your post is how I felt about the last witch/eq nerf a few months ago. It was so easy to defend against, but since its even easier for people to complain about it instead of adjusting their bases to counter it (like I did), it got nerfed.

Anyway, good luck with the idrags if you continue using them.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 883 fair play wins and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    And, yet, after they were shown to be so powerful by the pros in that recent livestream, I tried using them myself for a few days in legends and couldn't do any better than I do with other armies. It is a fun attack, but, as usual, not as easy as the experts make it seem.
    This is exactly true. The issue I have is that they keep nerfing fun attacks into oblivion, leaving only complex attacks which frankly I don't have the want or time to perfect, or boring attacks with the same tired troops from years ago. Honestly I've never felt less inclined to play this game than I do right now. It's just my perspective, but one that is starting to prevail more frequently in my clan as well day by day.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    This is exactly true. The issue I have is that they keep nerfing fun attacks into oblivion, leaving only complex attacks which frankly I don't have the want or time to perfect, or boring attacks with the same tired troops from years ago. Honestly I've never felt less inclined to play this game than I do right now. It's just my perspective, but one that is starting to prevail more frequently in my clan as well day by day.
    What do you mean by "fun attacks"? How is it fun? Were they OP? They might've been op...

Inferno Drags are/were getting spammed by "pros", and Supercell has decided to nerf them twice in the same month. Sounds like an op troop.

Don't hate the game...hate the player. I would tell you to "git gud" if this was 2015, but it's not, and I love you bro but some of these attacks are op. Everything isn't "meh" just because EVERYONE isn't capable of using an op strat.