Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Decos for Sale Question

New Decos for Sale Question

1. Has anyone got the new decos displayed on their farm they are not on Greg’s? Just wondering if I could see in better environment before purchase choice, thanks

2. Was the golden duck fountain a deco I missed or is it a new prize? I have seen it on a few farms lately.
    Last edited by Anniebel884; April 29th, 2021 at 06:57 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniebel884 View Post
    1. Has anyone got the new decos displayed on their farm they are not on Greg’s? Just wondering if I could see in better environment before purchase choice, thanks

2. Was the golden duck fountain a deco I missed or is it a new prize? I have seen it on a few farms lately.
    Sorry, I've not bought the latest decos yet. They look lovely, though, particularly the animated birdhouse.

The golden duck fountain is given when farmers reach level 150.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Sorry, I've not bought the latest decos yet. They look lovely, though, particularly the animated birdhouse.

The golden duck fountain is given when farmers reach level 150.
    ok thank you

I have placed it next to the trees to give you a bit of scale. Unfortunately you donít get to see the animation in the still picture.

Thanks to Be A Legend for the signature!

That is cute, thanks Momscar. Did you try to see if the white fence joined to it by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Anniebel884 View Post
    That is cute, thanks Momscar. Did you try to see if the white fence joined to it by any chance?
    Hi Anniebel884,

You can get the white fence pretty close, but they don’t link up, sadly. The sizes of the 2 types of fences are different. The white picket fencing that has been available in the game is scaled smaller in height (coming up to the top rail of the birdhouse fence), the pickets are much thinner, and are a somewhat different style. It’s still very cute, though, and the animation is very sweet.

I’m sorry for no picture, can’t stay online long enough, tonight. I hope the description helped a little.

Thanks AYW for the detailed explanation.

I did play with it for a minute and this is the best solution I came up with. You could probably plant a peanut or nectar bush to sorta cover up where it doesnít match up.

Thanks to Be A Legend for the signature!

I just bought the new “rustic birdhouse” and returned it because the scale is off. The white picket fence is too big and doesn’t match the picket fences that you can get for coins on the farm.

Thanks guys for the images & description

Hay Day and Apple will not refund my $19.99 for this decoration. If I had known that the picket fences were not the same size I never would have bought it. It wasn’t on Greg’s farm so I had no way to know that. I’m so angry about this. I buy many items from Hay Day and there lack of helping me in this situation is really disappointing.