Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Books-new concept!

Clan Books-new concept!

Hello everyone!
    as you may see at the title, I want to suggest an idea of clan books
    What are clan books?
    Clan books are magical books that their number changes between the rewards, for example, 25% space of your gold storages will cost 15 books, but ruin of gold will cost 45.

These rewards are rewards that the leader can buy them by Clan Books and every clanmate gets them.
    How do we can get Clan Books?
    Clan books are earned by elixir, gold, dark elixir & gems.
    Every clanmate can donate until 500,000 gold&elixir, 5,000 dark elixir & 50 gems in every 3 days.

When those are get to a specific number (depends on the clan level, the more clan levels, the more loot requested) you get a book.

Don't hurry up to draw conclusions please, ask me and I'll tell you if I meant to this.
    suggestions, ideas & questions will be welcomed!

So clan mates donate resources to a system that rewards clan mates with resources? Sounds like an idea already ruled out.

Quote Originally Posted by WandyRatson View Post
    So clan mates donate resources to a system that rewards clan mates with resources? Sounds like an idea already ruled out.
    This sounds like a very complicated way to repackage the following two ruled out ideas:

• Donating (or trading) any resources, passes, items or gems to (with) other players or accounts
    • An exchange building or similar to convert between resources, magical items or gems

Thus, the reason why your clan books idea would be a very bad idea is the same as why these two ideas are ruled out.

E.G. Bad for the clash economy to exchange resources. Creation of a third party market for resources thereby introducing A TON OF FARMING BOTS into the economy and the selling of those botted resources for cash. Similarly, this would also allow someone to create 50 accounts and funnel all of the accumulated resources on to one account. Etc. Etc. Tons of way to abuse this system.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    This sounds like a very complicated way to repackage the following two ruled out ideas:

• Donating (or trading) any resources, passes, items or gems to (with) other players or accounts
    • An exchange building or similar to convert between resources, magical items or gems
    I agree.

Closed.