Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] "Donate" banner when donating isn't possible

New Bloke/Chick

[BUG] "Donate" banner when donating isn't possible

Dear Supercell:

Please remove the "donate" banner on war villages for players that aren't allowed to donate. Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/ly5SJGB

Edit: Or, rename the banner to something like "Needs troops!" and fix its inconsistent behavior. See below comments.
    Last edited by eslindsey; April 29th, 2021 at 03:20 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    This is not remotely a bug.

I can see why you might find it irritating, but others may well find it useful.

There could be a clan leader who isn't in the war, who can still easily check if there are bases needing donations, and put out a message. Without that banner, they would have to go in to scout each base individually, and click on the CC there.

New Bloke/Chick
    No, they would have to click on the top base, and arrow through them all, just as I do already since the donate banner disappears if you've donated the max quantity of troops to the base (but it still needs more).

I call it a bug because the behavior is inconsistent. Either have the banner appear when the base needs troops (and maybe label it "Needs troops!" instead of "Donate" if that truly is the intent), OR have the banner appear only when troops can be donated. Don't have the banner appear in certain circumstances but not others.
    Last edited by eslindsey; April 29th, 2021 at 10:35 AM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by eslindsey View Post
    No, they would have to click on the top base, and arrow through them all, just as I do already since the donate banner disappears if you've donated the max quantity of troops to the base (but it still needs more).

I call it a bug because the behavior is inconsistent. Either have the banner appear when the base needs troops (and maybe label it "Needs troops!" instead of "Donate" if that truly is the intent), OR have the banner appear only when troops can be donated. Don't have the banner appear in certain circumstances but not others.
    I'll admit, I didn't realise it disappeared when I had donated the maximum number of troops I could. Which is somewhat inconsistent, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by eslindsey View Post

I am agree