Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Balancing incoming and not announced on forum yet.

Thank you for inferno dragon buff.

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    buff.
    Is it a spelling mistake or some sarcasm?

Centennial Club
    Has the balancing already came?

Just attacked now and my warden is still leaving all the troops out in order to follow lassi..

Quote Originally Posted by BrodoCaldo View Post
    Has the balancing already came?

Just attacked now and my warden is still leaving all the troops out in order to follow lassi..
    According to the information from SuperCell the balancing changes have gone live

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    According to the information from SuperCell the balancing changes have gone live
    Thank you, Warden AI still broken..

I will try to share a video

https://vimeo.com/543201059
    Last edited by BrodoCaldo; April 29th, 2021 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Is it a spelling mistake or some sarcasm?
    Inferno dragon needs to be slowly pushed into base and is different when compared to electro dragon attacks where you need to place rage early.
    So slow moment speed is a buff basically or useless.

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Inferno dragon needs to be slowly pushed into base and is different when compared to electro dragon attacks where you need to place rage early.
    So slow moment speed is a buff basically or useless.
    Got it. I have personally never used this strat mainly due to the reason I am very bad at placing spells. I will try it though.

Just out of curiosity, why was there never an official announcement of the balancing changes here on the forums? Nothing in announcements, no sticky or any official word on the general tab. Seems strange and mildly worrisome.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why was there never an official announcement of the balancing changes here on the forums? Nothing in announcements, no sticky or any official word on the general tab. Seems strange and mildly worrisome.
    It doesn't seem strange or worrisome to me. Maybe Team CoC thought announcing the changes in the forums is redundant because the news was published in the News tab within the game.

If anyone didn't see the in game announcement and learned about it here, please tell us if you're an iOS or Android user, your device, and the version of the OS. Thank you.

EDIT: When I was playing Hay Day on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 nearing the end of its shelf life, I didn't see the in game announcements until I played it on a Tab A. I didn't miss much because the announcements also appeared in the Hay Day subforum.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; April 30th, 2021 at 01:48 AM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

I was using inferno drag / skellies for a while. I think I switched away when most players started putting all inferno towers on multi, because then the skeleton spells became useless and the inferno drags died too easily. It definitely works well on a lot of bases though.

I think it’s interesting that Itzu also claims that the TH14 poison buff is mostly to stop lalo. Lalo? I have two LL accounts and they generally finish the season in the 5500 neighborhood, and I can count on one hand how many times per season they get hit by any form of lalo. If that was the main reason then I assume it’s more to influence the pro / competitive scene than something SC saw in the normal player data.