Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: SuperCell store - donate gold passes?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    And Finland.
    For now it’s only released in those countries. You can visit the website and leave your email address to be receive a notification when the store will be available in your country.

1. A gold pass token which was donated to you must be “claimed” by you. So you can choose not to claim it.
    After some time if a gold pass is left unclaimed (I believe it is 7 days) it will be returned to the person who donated it.
    2. I don’t know. I do know that a person can’t receive any more gold pass tokens when he has 8 unused tokens in his account.

Keep in mind this is still extremely early beta so nothing is set in stone and thus it’s all subject to change.
    Thank you for the additional information

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post

Found this on App store's policy. Wondering how this new feature goes along with this or am I just interpreting it wrong.
    My understanding is that the game can honour stuff bought elsewhere - eg you can buy on Google and you'd still have the gold pass if you also played CoC on an iPhone. So it is possible to have external payments. Some non-SC games work on both web and mobile - and in those if you buy "gems" in the web version you get far more for your money.

The requirement is that everything is available to buy in game (there can be nothing that requires an external purchase).
    AND there can be nothing within the app to direct people to any external payment - looking in the app you'd think that in-app was THE way to purchase and be unaware you'd get better value elsewhere.

Apple are absolutely ferocious about enforcing all of this. The payment is the only thing they check when an app is submitted. (Due to a bad mix-up I once submitted an entirely non-functioning build, which they passed quite quickly. Whereas I've seen Apple repeatedly reject apps which DO comply with their purchasing, but because it wasn't available in USA, in-app payment failed for their tester, so they rejected)

Also, seems like now people can just ask their friends in other countries to buy GP for them if it costs more when they buy it in-game, due to taxes.
    It's not taxes, it's the fact Apple pockets 30% of the payment. That nearly a 50% tax added on top of the price that SC receives. We may see a gold pass as $5/£5 or whatever, but from SC's point of view they are only $3.50/£3.50

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Keep in mind there is a difference between what the game team works on and what the SCID team works on. It might be ruled out for the game team, but that doesn't mean another team isn't working on it.
    Yay! So now nothing is ruled out!
    Supercell - add a button in Clash to stop the screen from shaking during attacks please!
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Screen-Shaking

Edit: March 30, 2020 they did! Thank you Supercell!

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    It is mentioned on the website. For me 3goldpass in store would cost 12,99€ and single cost 5,49€
    Well my guess was pretty accurate
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Centennial Club
    How about VPN? Can I buy this with VPN to Finland and then share it with my accounts in other countries like UK?

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by heffaklump View Post
    How about VPN? Can I buy this with VPN to Finland and then share it with my accounts in other countries like UK?

You have to sign in with your scid so they know where your home location is. If you buy gold pass with VPN on does your cost change?

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    You have to sign in with your scid so they know where your home location is. If you buy gold pass with VPN on does your cost change?
    My guess is that it shows pricing for the country (local) your account is made in. So using a VPN wouldn’t do anything.

(Again, just a guess)

Can we buy this 3 gold pass bundle and use for ourselves for 3 months ? My doubt

Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    Can we buy this 3 gold pass bundle and use for ourselves for 3 months ? My doubt
    If you would have read the information in the post, you'd know that's possible... really, read it

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    If you would have read the information in the post, you'd know that's possible... really, read it
    Yep, got it ☺ now its disabled in India and I have clicked to notify me. May be supercell might enable for purchase in 2 hours. Doubt for this month