Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: SuperCell store - donate gold passes?!

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    must be th7 to buy. Still unclear to me whether the receiver needs to be in the supported country.
    I can help you double check that if you want

And it's telling me that things are not the same
    Gonna take me more than a month to get to th7 from scratch, lief . Wake me up in September.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I'm not sure why it's doublespeak. When you think about a car manufacturing company, is it surprising that the engineering team is working on something completely different than the product planning team?

Or more applicable, if you visit a restaurant and the chef is willing to prepare something that isn't on the menu when you ask for it even when the server says it's not available, that's unsurprising.

But for some nebulous reason, game studios get weirdly lumped into this amorphous mass where every single person at the studio all works on the same thing, and think there are no separate teams doing separate things.

We're no different than any other company in that we have marketing teams, multiple development teams, finance teams, legal teams, branding teams, etc. The only difference between us and other game studios is HOW we operate with those teams. But it should not be surprising that such separations exist.
    What's surprising is that official answers on the official forums are not for the whole company but just a part of it. Does this mean we have to contact each and every part of the company to get actual reliable answers ? I'm glad you have several teams in your company. I don't think customers should be fed the "oh, sorry, other department" line, especially when it's communication SC itself produces. I can understand it for customer service : billing vs tech vs security vs... but that's my call being funneled appropriately, not the right hand being unaware of what the left hand is doing. We get that enough when dealing with our state bureaucracy.

Eagerly waiting for this to go live in my country... This is something I was looking forward for a long time... Thanks

Fresh Spawn
    this is really good,

Still N/A in the UK. Shame iíll probably forget about this with the forum going read only in 10 days time

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #97
    Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    Still N/A in the UK. Shame iíll probably forget about this with the forum going read only in 10 days time
    if you go to the Supercell store page thereís a place where you can leave your email address and youíll get an email as soon as itís available in your country.

Thank you TerMinus Prime

Hay Day | Level: 136 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    if you go to the Supercell store page there’s a place where you can leave your email address and you’ll get an email as soon as it’s available in your country.
    It's available in my country, and several people who all left their email did not receive any email or anything ...

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It's available in my country, and several people who all left their email did not receive any email or anything ...
    Sadly for Supercell players, its notification system isn't as robust as we'd like it to be. The above is the latest example. A few years ago, I signed up for notification when Brawlstars is available in my country, the second largest market for mobile games. I never receive any notification from Supercell and yes, I did check my Gmail's spam folder. I learned about Brawlstar's global release from Supercell's official Twitter page.

Team Notification System, great job on acquiring users for a new game from your existing user base. NOT!

I signed up at clash.com to be notified about the global release of Clash Quest, Clash Mini, Clash Heroes. I hope Team Notification System learned from their mistakes and improved their performance.

==Lynn==
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 20th, 2021 at 08:55 PM.
    [move] Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI [/move]

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #100
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It is available in my country too however I never signed up for the notification so I have no first hand experience on that.
    I just go by what it said on the website when it wasnít available yet.

Keep in mind that an email notification will almost never be full proof as email can also be blocked or sent to the spam box etc so sporadic checking never hurts.

I will also pass along the feedback though so thx for posting.

Thank you TerMinus Prime

Hay Day | Level: 136 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG