Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: SuperCell store - donate gold passes?!

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    You have actually READ the post, right? The literal text is:

Buy exclusive Gold Pass bundles for Clash of Clans at a discounted price. Keep all passes to yourself or gift them to your Supercell ID friends.
    Now even though most players I know use SCID, I would've preferred if it were any player, but I guess they would prefer more players on SCID
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

You have actually READ the post, right? The literal text is:

Buy exclusive Gold Pass bundles for Clash of Clans at a discounted price. Keep all passes to yourself or gift them to your Supercell ID friends.
    oh im srry, wasnt even reading that

This could make gold pass giveaways considerably easier.
    Clash Ninja - Upgrade and Stats Tracker
    https://www.clash.ninja - Forum Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ClashDotNinja View Post
    This could make gold pass giveaways considerably easier.
    Exactly ... as a clan leader I love the idea to be able to gift a GP to someone for whatever reason, but having to go through paypal or google or whatever and basically having to give the equivalent of at least three passes and such made it not so much fun. Although I do understand the reservations SC had with fraud issues and CC problems and such ... very much looking forward to this

Banned
    "buy my gold pass and gain entry into the top clan this month"

"Gold pass for champ cwl carry"

Now doesn't this bypass the taxes & varied value of GP in different countries?
    Not sure why things like this are in Ruled out ideas. It shouldn't be ruled out if it's already being worked on officially.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Not sure why things like this are in Ruled out ideas. It shouldn't be ruled out if it's already being worked on officially.
    Maybe an inconsistency in the the ruled out thread and the dev team (or design?)
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    I would expect the taxes to still be applicable. GP has a set price; it's the taxes that varies the final cost of GP in different countries. Changing to SCID doesn't change tax laws - only that SC are able to sell a bundle of 3 at a lower price, so the taxes are effectively lower.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

Although I do understand the reservations SC had with fraud issues and CC problems and such
    Yeah, although fraud/chargebacks is all part of doing business on the internet, the same way bricks and mortar shops have to factor in shoplifters/theft. Payment gateways and banks have various tools for letting the merchant know how "safe" the payment is at the time of the transaction. If I'm switching between my accounts making a number of purchases in quick succession, I start getting transactions rejected, so there is an element of checks going on already. The "we can't because of fraud" reason was never really that valid.
    Clash Ninja - Upgrade and Stats Tracker
    https://www.clash.ninja - Forum Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupholder View Post
    I would expect the taxes to still be applicable. GP has a set price; it's the taxes that varies the final cost of GP in different countries. Changing to SCID doesn't change tax laws - only that SC are able to sell a bundle of 3 at a lower price, so the taxes are effectively lower.
    Technically you're buying that from SC in Finland. So in most countries that will be down to whatever trade arrangements countries have with the EU. If it's in EU then it doesn't matter at all.

If you buy via Google play which you can't, then your transaction is taking place wherever your phone is at that time. So local taxes apply.

This is quite interesting, isn't this essentially the same thing fortnite tried and ended up getting banned for? From Apple and Google? Circumventing the digital platform for sales.