Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 93

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: SuperCell store - donate gold passes?!

  1. #71
    Ytbers will make fake giveaways now.

  2. #72

    3×goldpass

    When the 3×goldpass available in India and usa 🤷 can't wait for tht

  3. #73
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    Ytbers will make fake giveaways now.
    The ones worth watching won’t....

    Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

  4. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    385
    IIRC, the supercell ID friends list was rolled out gradually , but fairly quickly. Hopefully the gold pass bundle isn’t too far from fully being rolled out globally

  5. #75
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6
    Never added my other accounts on SCID between eachother. Now i did and when i try to donate the gold pass to them it says unable to donate. Donations made to newly made friends are not allowed due to our anti fraud policy. Please try again later.

    Anyone happen to know how long you need to be friends to be able to do this

  6. #76
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Posts
    5,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Quin20 View Post
    Never added my other accounts on SCID between eachother. Now i did and when i try to donate the gold pass to them it says unable to donate. Donations made to newly made friends are not allowed due to our anti fraud policy. Please try again later.

    Anyone happen to know how long you need to be friends to be able to do this
    24 hours. It's in Help & Support FAQ, accessible from within the game.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    The ones worth watching won’t....
    Facts......

  8. #78
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    24 hours. It's in Help & Support FAQ, accessible from within the game.
    Thank you very much

  9. #79
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    everywhere and no where!
    Posts
    112
    Personally I love this idea as I can buy two and give one to a friend! Also from my perspective the shop is great! I really do hope the team working on it expand the shop to include more purchasable memorabilia. e.g. I saw on ebay for sale statues of the troops but wow they are quite pricey! A nice t-shirt always helps also :-) I really hope in gets rolled out to more countries and shop expands!

  10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #80
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    adieu farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye
    Posts
    12,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybdub View Post
    Personally I love this idea as I can buy two and give one to a friend! Also from my perspective the shop is great! I really do hope the team working on it expand the shop to include more purchasable memorabilia. e.g. I saw on ebay for sale statues of the troops but wow they are quite pricey! A nice t-shirt always helps also :-) I really hope in gets rolled out to more countries and shop expands!
    Isn't it more economical to buy the pack of 3 ?
    You can save the one you’re not using right now for next months pass for 3 example.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •