Thread: Change In Lab Look

Change In Lab Look

Sir It Would Be More Colorfull Clash If You Change The Max Troops Color In Lab Inside View To Colorfull as the max troops are shown in black and white color as compared to builder base lab as we can see the max troops in Colorfull color in builder base lab inside view
    Hope you can understand my thoughts what i want to say
    To change Home village lab inside view max troops to Colorfull color instead of black and white

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajesh3654 View Post
    Sir It Would Be More Colorfull Clash If You Change The Max Troops Color In Lab Inside View To Colorfull as the max troops are shown in black and white color as compared to builder base lab as we can see the max troops in Colorfull color in builder base lab inside view
    Hope you can understand my thoughts what i want to say
    To change Home village lab inside view max troops to Colorfull color instead of black and white
    It's probably an inconsistency in design on the BH side. Having greyed out troops in the lab is easier to see what needs upgrading and what doesn't.

Having said that, maxed troops already have that flaming icon. I'm not in favor of having maxed troops in full color. In the TH lab, i can clearly see what troops I have left to upgrade.

My alternative proposal is to have the BB side lab show the same consistency as TH lab. If a troop is maxed, it should be greyed out to indicate that it is no longer upgradeable.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cupholder View Post
    It's probably an inconsistency in design on the BH side. Having greyed out troops in the lab is easier to see what needs upgrading and what doesn't.

Having said that, maxed troops already have that flaming icon. I'm not in favor of having maxed troops in full color. In the TH lab, i can clearly see what troops I have left to upgrade.

My alternative proposal is to have the BB side lab show the same consistency as TH lab. If a troop is maxed, it should be greyed out to indicate that it is no longer upgradeable.
    Agreed. The star lab icons should be changed to reflect the main village lab, not the other way around. I never even noticed the difference until this thread, so no change is probably ok too.