Thread: Using duplicate boosters

Using duplicate boosters

I am curious to know if anyone has tried using 2 of the same boosters together at the same time. For example if you use 2 boat boosters filling crates. Say a 1 crate and a 3 crate booster. Would you get a total of 4? Or product machine XP or time boosters of the same amount. Would the XP or time double? I have a bunch duplicate boosters and I'm trying to use some up before the next farm pass. If anyone has tried this, I would like to know.

Thank you

Centennial Club
    That doesn't work. There's a notification that you need to trash the first booster in order to activate the duplicate one
    Last edited by avn9254; April 27th, 2021 at 05:44 AM.

It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    Quote Originally Posted by RescueSquad15 View Post
    I am curious to know if anyone has tried using 2 of the same boosters together at the same time. For example if you use 2 boat boosters filling crates. Say a 1 crate and a 3 crate booster. Would you get a total of 4? Or product machine XP or time boosters of the same amount. Would the XP or time double? I have a bunch duplicate boosters and I'm trying to use some up before the next farm pass. If anyone has tried this, I would like to know.

Thank you
    Unless something has changed, you cannot use boosters that do the same thing at the same time. When you try to, you will get a message that you already have the same booster in progress. You can, tho, activate boosters such as a 5-star Tom along with a 50% off Tom's nap time booster because they do not have the same function.
    Last edited by Tahoe; April 27th, 2021 at 05:56 AM.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

@ avn9254 Thank you for clearing that up for me.

@ Tahoe Thank you as well. The combo of using Tom is good to know. I have a few of those. I also have boat crates and boat return time, which will come in handy with the puzzle boat this week.

Thanks again for the help

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RescueSquad15 View Post
    @ avn9254 Thank you for clearing that up for me.

@ Tahoe Thank you as well. The combo of using Tom is good to know. I have a few of those. I also have boat crates and boat return time, which will come in handy with the puzzle boat this week.

Thanks again for the help
    Just clarify- on the boats- the faster booster does not let you call it earlier for less diamonds. At least it didn't for me.

It doesn’t work, I get a notification saying something like “you are already using a booster of the same kind”.